High Hopes
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 January 2014
The great thing about Springsteen is that he never stands still, from his early stuff to rock, Nebraska to Seeger and from stadium to this. This has an edge, yes it has a couple of "old" songs included but they've been reworked and are fantastic, as is this album. As for the DVD it simply blew me away, taking me back to 30 years ago when I first saw him live. This captures the showman but also the consummate performer,the artist and the reason why we keep coming back for more.
on 10 January 2016
A present, and the person for whom I bought it says they love it!
on 19 January 2014
Strange - those on here claim to be life long Springsteen fans, but don't appear to know that he is still touring the Wrecking Ball and this album is a mixture of archive material and quick studio visits between shows. Still good in my opinion, but hardly a well thought out new studio album, hence the appearance of some now sadly departed band members. Not the place to start for those new to the output of 'The Boss' but worth a listen for of us familiar with his work.
on 17 January 2016
I love Bruce, he just keeps getting better as he gets older!
on 21 September 2014
Superb Album, delivered quickly. Top class Bruce as always
on 30 January 2016
great service and great CD - have been playing it a lot.
on 13 August 2015
Bought for my brother. He was super happy. Good quality.
on 12 February 2014
I was looking forward to High Hopes as I do with most Springsteen music.

But felt cheated when I listened to it as the songs were not up to the standard of the Wrecking Ball album.

I rather felt let down by "second Hand" tracks.

Hopefully the next one will be better!.
on 3 January 2016
Bruce's voice as raw as ever . goose pimple time.
on 29 January 2015
Bruce is always a winner with me, some great songs