Platform: PSN Code - UK account|Edition: GBP 20|Change
Price:£20.00

VINE VOICEon 15 December 2013
By far the best way to top up your psn account,I prefer not to have my credit card details on to many websites,alot of them have been hacked in the last few years,but waiting for a card to arrive is slow and costs more due to postage,Until now just order and use the code that appears on the final page after ordering or by email,simple safe and quick.
on 8 March 2015
This twenty pound Playstation Network redeemable Voucher is excellent value for money!

After purchasing the product online, a 12 digit code is sent to our E-mail account. This code is then input into the PS3 while the console is online and the twenty pound credit is automatically and immediately transferred to the user account. There is no fuss and no hassle - just how it should be!

It can be used against the items which can be purchased online from the Playstation Store - anything from additional content to new software and films etc - until all the credit amount is spent. The credit is valid for a whole year after purchase of the Voucher so there is no rush to buy anything.

The Voucher is safe and ideal for anybody not wishing to use a credit card online and represents an essential buy!
on 27 August 2014
Wanted a gift for my daughter for passing her A Levels. I am on a budget and she loves her Playstation 3 and was saving for some downloadable games. This was a nice and wanted gift. By the time I 'took' it from the 'basket' and paid for it, the code was already there to use..! Before I even finished with the sale, the code was already with Playstation and a game was being bought. Swift painless sale. Will be using again, ready for Christmas.. :-)
on 14 January 2014
Great idea when you have no idea what to buy a young man, he can get what he wants with it or contribute to larger purchases with it. Great idea and easy to buy.
on 25 December 2015
The product itself: It's a code, you can spend £20GBP on the PlayStation Store once it has been activated, this does save onto your account and I don't think there is an expiry date so you could use it on your next few purchases until you have spent £20 or more. The prices on the PS Store do tend to be overpriced, however, when they have a sale you can grab yourself a lot of games - some which are PSN exclusive (no retail copy) - at an affordable price.

Amazon's Service: It can take up to about four hours for you to get the code, if there is a problem Amazon's superb customer service can help you. However, in comparison to competitors this is quite poor with some pricing this at about £17 - £18 with instant delivery.
on 7 March 2016
Hard to review this but bought as a birthday present for my gaming-mad brother and he's very happy that he can buy himself something he actually wants! You get sent an electronic code which is very easy to use, so no messing around with actual gift cards (but maybe it would have been nice to have had this option when buying as a gift).
on 7 January 2016
Very pleased with the line-up of games available at the PS4 online store. I was most especially impressed with the indie titles, and I was delighted to see several indie games from the PS3 had been transitioned for the PS4 as well.

The voucher itself was very easy to purchase and input into my PS4 console. Very fast and efficient. I was buying online games within five minutes of purchasing the voucher from amazon.
on 3 March 2014
Ever since PSN was hacked, I have refused to top up my credit through my PS3. Physical wallet top up cards are by far the safer option but lacking convenience.

This online wallet top up combines the best of both worlds, safe and convenient. It is also a very simple procedure. Once you order the code, it will appear on the final page or through an email.

I had no problems and will not hesitate to top up my PSN credit this way again in the future.
on 4 October 2015
I like to use these to ensure there is no "accidental" spending by my children on their PS4. It is immediate from Amazon and can then be entered into PSN to allow purchases/downloads to be made. It also prevents Sony from having my card number.
on 13 September 2015
Thank for these wallets and for all those people who wrote instructions on how to redeem them on the PS4. My son bought it but needed me to buy it through Amazon. I am pretty clueless about PS4 and these cards but online instructions were a godsend.