Customer reviews

Platform: PSN Download Code - UK account|Edition: GBP 15|Change
Price:£15.00

on 7 May 2017
i'm not even sure how to rate this. i mean, where do i even begin to list the profound experience that i've had with this product. i'd say i was left speechless, and you might have to believe that. i mean, i'm not talking right now. there is no speech.

but, faithful reader, i AM typing. for YOU. so, sit back, and enjoy my delightful tale.

i had a pressing urge to buy some games from the PSN store, and like any smart consumer considering it's history, don't want sony having my credit card number. so, i logged on to my dearest friend amazon and purchased this. amazon immediately provided me with a 12(?) character code that i entered into the playstation store, and presto-chango! i had £10 in my "wallet" there.

IT TRANSMOGRIFIES YOUR HARD-EARNED DOLLARS INTO PLAYSTATION NETWORK DOLLARS!!! LIKE SOME SORT OF DIGITAL ALCHEMY!!!
on 17 April 2017
For obvious reasons I don't want to send to Sony my credit card details when I need to buy content on the PSN Store.
So, this is a great option to add funds to my PSN account. You buy the item and you'll get the code right away.
And being sold directly by Amazon, this is, in my opinion, the fastest and most secure method of getting funds.
I'll definitely buy again when needed.
on 13 March 2017
I use this to keep my card details safe. Never had an issue with getting a code (unless it's declined and I've had to wait while I change my bank details, I will though that's my fault and amazon have been pretty good at sorting it previously).

I copy and paste the code into the PlayStation app and WHAMMY it's done... Fast, safe and convenient :)
on 4 January 2017
My son as a ps4 and i find this an easier way to apply funds to his account rather than have my debit card stored on file. This way I can keep tack and have more control.
on 30 January 2016
There's no 15 Pound cards in my shops so I went on Amazon, found out you can get 15pound codes here, saved all the hastle and was delivered via email instantly!

Would Highly recommend!
on 16 March 2017
I bought two of these for my Grandson on the same day,Feb 13th,I was able to send the details to him but only one was recognised,the other amount seems to have been put into a Sony wallet, what ever that is,I have been in touch with Sony and they are as good as telling me that i have lost my money, all I want is the means to pay for another voucher for my Grandson, when I try to buy another one from Amazon I can't get any further than them asking me for my credit card details, I am 73yrs old and all this is a mystery to me, why do things have to be so complicated? So HOW DO I GET MY £15 BACK? or another voucher.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2017
A great way to prevent Sony getting hold of your card details,
and to get that code to redeem the top up almost straight away.
Best not to risk having Sony getting hacked again.
Thanks Amazon uk.
on 1 August 2017
I buy these instead of putting my credit card on playstation network - I am happy and so are the kids when they can purchase something.
on 24 July 2017
15 shekels, can't remember what I spent them on, would have been better spent on going out on the lash and pulling some arse!
on 8 June 2017
Perfect and easy way to buy games from Playstation store