on 7 May 2017
i'm not even sure how to rate this. i mean, where do i even begin to list the profound experience that i've had with this product. i'd say i was left speechless, and you might have to believe that. i mean, i'm not talking right now. there is no speech.

but, faithful reader, i AM typing. for YOU. so, sit back, and enjoy my delightful tale.

i had a pressing urge to buy some games from the PSN store, and like any smart consumer considering it's history, don't want sony having my credit card number. so, i logged on to my dearest friend amazon and purchased this. amazon immediately provided me with a 12(?) character code that i entered into the playstation store, and presto-chango! i had £10 in my "wallet" there.

IT TRANSMOGRIFIES YOUR HARD-EARNED DOLLARS INTO PLAYSTATION NETWORK DOLLARS!!! LIKE SOME SORT OF DIGITAL ALCHEMY!!!
4 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2018
What's not to like? Within seconds of placing your order you receive the code though an Email and you can even put it straight onto your PlayStation funds. Don't have to put your bank details on your PlayStation so it is much easier/better for me especially because I have kids
on 17 April 2017
For obvious reasons I don't want to send to Sony my credit card details when I need to buy content on the PSN Store.
So, this is a great option to add funds to my PSN account. You buy the item and you'll get the code right away.
And being sold directly by Amazon, this is, in my opinion, the fastest and most secure method of getting funds.
I'll definitely buy again when needed.
on 13 March 2017
I use this to keep my card details safe. Never had an issue with getting a code (unless it's declined and I've had to wait while I change my bank details, I will though that's my fault and amazon have been pretty good at sorting it previously).

I copy and paste the code into the PlayStation app and WHAMMY it's done... Fast, safe and convenient :)
on 6 July 2016
The best way to buy Sony PlayStation credit. This is the easiest way to order more credit without giving Sony your card payment details. This is much safer and comes almost instantly. You get given a code (by email) and then put this into your console on the correct Sony store page. This is ideal for children to buy things online at the Sony store or even for adults who want to be careful as not to give out any payment details. The code is emailed to you really quickly.
I have not had any problems buying my credit this way- I wouldn't do it any other way!
on 18 May 2018
An excellent way to add credit to your PlayStation account for the purpose of buying games or DLC from the PSN store WITHOUT having to give/entrust Sony with your banking details. (How many times have they been hacked now?)

Once amazon take payment, they email you the 12 digit code so you can then add it to your account.
on 28 December 2015
After trekking endlessly round the shops looking for this particular voucher as my nephew had requested it for Xmas, I soon found that most shops only stock this in denominations of £10 or £25. However, the electronic version on Amazon was really quick and easy and you get a printable receipt with the activation code on which is easy to use by the recipient. Excellent!
on 20 November 2016
I Bought this as there was a game I wanted to buy from the Playstation Store yet was afraid to enter my credit card details into the actual PS4.

This was a great solution. Amazon email you a code which you enter via the 'Redeem Codes' feature on your Playstation.

Purchase made and credit card details still safe.
One person found this helpful
on 28 February 2014
I rarely use wallets for buying download games as once completed you cant sell / trade for other games as it's stuck on your console, but for games that are available in download format only it is worth it, I dare not put credit card / bank details onto a gaming machine so having instant codes available to buy online is great, no waiting for the post, all done and able to play in 5 mins ( or however long it takes to download a game) I would buy again for game DLC's and games that are downloads only.
Can't purchase by mistake due to security asking you to put in your assigned payment method and password, so anyone getting into your amazon account can't buy them so no risk of fraud.... ps4 also asks for password too once you enter the code.
on 4 January 2017
My son as a ps4 and i find this an easier way to apply funds to his account rather than have my debit card stored on file. This way I can keep tack and have more control.