on 5 October 2015
When item arrived it looked beautiful & well made, it fitted my iPad a treat. Sadly after about 3 weeks it started to fall apart, it wasn't just a one off either, I had also brought my mum one and hers too fell apart after only a few weeks. Really disappointed
on 30 April 2014
Very poor quality nothing like the picture as advertised. Stitching coming undone and a hole in the cover. On a plus side it does fit my iPad mini
on 5 February 2016
Was very pleased with this purchase for myself. It looked very smart. The only issue was that the camera lens hole was not big enough so I had to make it bigger by cutting into the case. Bit awkward to do but solved the problem. Good delivery and price.
on 5 January 2014
The case I ordered, unfortunately, doesn't fit the iPad mini properly as it should! Can't back up or return too main properly without moving the iPad sideways. Have tried everything and have had to remove!
on 16 January 2014
This mini I.pad cover is exceptionally made for the money & my Granddaughter
Loves it, and from purchasing it
To delivery was only 5 days which is really
Impressive. Many thanks for your prompt
Service!
on 19 November 2014
Worst mini iPad cover don't even think it's for mini iPad it's really difficult wen l want to use the iPad. I always have to take it out of the cover to use it.
on 12 August 2015
Case covers some of the keyboard on my I pad mini hard to push the buttons too as case covers them doesn't stay shut either was like its to small but it isn't
on 8 January 2015
My daughter loved this especially the funky cover. Very practical and as it comes with a screen protector and a stylus a very good bargain. Recommended.
on 15 February 2015
Brought this as a Christmas present for a little girl I look after, good quality and looks lovely, got all her favourite things on so she's happy :-)
on 17 January 2014
Does not fit the device properly, poor product, cheaper ones available that are better.
Will go to the local market for one that fits better.