on 3 March 2014
Had this phone for a couple of months now. Never lags, battery time is excellent,.
Good Camera that keeps getting better and better. Coming from an iPhone 4s, love the bigger screen and more choices for customization.
4 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2014
I won't go into a review of the full features,or the performances. Instead I'll just mention that this handset bears a feel of high overall quality, OS implementation and fast response that you expect.
The only downside I've picked up upon is the phonecalls themselves where it can be hard to hear the caller unless you bring the volume right up and aim the loudspeaker right into your ear canal.
Other than that, it's a very enjoyable smartphone that really makes you feel proud to own it!
on 11 October 2015
This mobile is one of the best in the Sony Xperia Z series.

Size is good, not so big. Updates are OK but some app has too many bugs and under heavy useage the back of the phone is extremly hot and android software lagging.

I dropped this phone this summer and it got a damage at the left bottom corner and the screen cracked from the bottom accorss the screen and after this the screen was unable to operate :(
on 28 November 2016
THis was an amazing phone, the waterproof feature is very good and I often took it with me to the pool to take cool photos. I miss this phone since dropping it off my motorbike on the motorway.
on 2 April 2017
Do not buy Z1 overheats after 10 mins of just going on YouTube, Facebook etc this phone stopped working after just 2 months if you're looking for a good phone go for the Sony xperia E5 10 times better phone never overheats and is the best phone I've had yet!
on 8 March 2017
Didn't work on any sim faulty battery and poor service to fix problem been over a week makes a great papper wight
One person found this helpful
on 26 August 2015
Great camera, good apps and interface although not quite as intuitive as others, once you find your way around though I personally think that this has absolutely everything you need from a smartphone now. I've used Samsung s4, s5 and HTC one in comparison and think this is the best.
on 29 July 2016
Two years on, phone is as fast as ever but the battery has degraded pretty badly. 30% to 0% in under a minute. Still waiting for Sony to get back to me about a possible battery replacement. It's a pity because I really love this phone, but if I can't replace the battery I'll need a new phone soon.
on 15 February 2017
Arrived thankyou
More damage than expected but still gratefull it arrived thankyou
on 14 August 2016
Instructions included were lets say "LAUGHABLE" but just having some common sense is enough to be able use this phone
One person found this helpful