on 4 July 2017
Small than expected and very long delivery time
on 15 April 2014
Great item. Perfect size for little gems ect for craft bit. :) would definitely recommend and buy again. Really happt
on 3 June 2014
It arrived on time but was not as big as i thought, my own fault should have took measurements, wanted them to store loom bands in lol it will do the job but not hold as many as i thought, but reasonable price so cant complain, ideal for decorative items sequins and even small buttons though :)
on 2 January 2016
It arrived late due by 24/12/15, arrived 2/1/15 and not as big as i thought, my own fault should have converted metric to imperial which I understand. It will not do the job I bought it for but given the price it is not worth effort/time to return. My find use in future.
on 23 June 2014
Nice little box for organising little bits and pieces, my son wanted this thinking it would be large enough to put his loom bands in, it was way too small for that, but I'm using it for my flatback rhinestones and it's perfect.
on 20 October 2015
I love these and use them as pill boxes although the removable sections were a pain at first and kept slipping out until my son super glued them all into place for me - now it's perfect for what I wanted. Very reasonable price too and I didn't mind the wait.
on 9 October 2014
I was very disappointed with this item. We waited weeks for delivery and when it arrived,it was tiny! My daughter has tried to use it for storing loom bands and nail art and has found it does not hold much at all. Would advise against purchasing this item.
on 14 June 2014
his is a great box i brought as part of an amazon deal with loom bands not very good for loom band as the compartments are too small but perfect for beads which i also needed sorting would definitely buy again
on 20 July 2016
Ordered this to put my daughters jewellery and loombands.....Was too small for anything to be put in. A ring would only fit in the larger compartment. Wouldn't recommend unless for something minute.
on 30 June 2014
This was much smaller than I expected and the compartments don't hold many loom bands so can't really be used as storage, more as a colour sorter when making designs. It's ok but needs to be bigger