on 27 April 2014
I`ve given this book 4 stars because the story line is quite good and I`ll have read all three books in two days but the writing style examines every detail of the main characters emotions which is a bit annoying also they could have been one book rather than three, they literally stop at the end of one book and pick up the story line in chapter one of the next which is just odd. Overall a good yarn.
on 13 August 2014
Read the first one and was skeptical about reading this one after some negative reviews, but very glad I did. Avery does not go on and on about Will like someone had written. Their storyline as well as the main plot just make you want to keep on reading to find out what will happen next. I'm hooked and intend to buy the rest of the series, definitely recommend.
on 8 September 2014
HAVE READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS IN THE SERIES, I FIND THAT I AM CONTINUALLY SKIPPING PAGE AFTER PAGE OF GIRLY NONSENSE AS THE HEROINE GOES WEAK AT THE KNEES EVERYTIME ONE OR OTHER OF THE HEROES 'WILL' OR 'SCULLY' LOOK AT HER. THE CONCEPT OF THE SERIES IS GOOD. BUT LET AVERY AND WILL AND/OR SCULLY GO GET A ROOM AND THEN GET ON WITH THE ACTION..
on 1 April 2015
This is a good storyline but it is really let down by some entirely unrealistic and laboured explanations at very regular intervals of how the lead character feels when touched or spoken to. At first it felt like the author was trying to explain the character but now it's just plain boring...get on with the story please
on 9 July 2016
I enjoyed book 1. Book 2 is a disappointment. The protagonist becomes increasingly unbelievable in relation to her pathetic lack of insight regarding her boyf.

Just doesn't do it for me, and while there are plot lines that are good, the presentation irritates me so much I will not be getting Book 3.
on 29 September 2015
Really enjoying this series (so is my husband!) - very light but great for reading on the bus. A mix of Twilight and Hunger Games - if you like those, you will like this series - five books in all and I have bought them all!
on 28 May 2014
I don't understand the bad review of this little gem of a series. The characters are all believable, the storyline is unique and new........ To top it all, it still keeps me awake well past my bedtime!
Love it
on 8 August 2014
I've choosen this rating because the story went on and on about the same thing! though the plot is exiting and jaw dropping, for people who like to be on their toes waiting and like a little adventure.
on 6 May 2014
They books aren't the best I've read, but they are entertaining and I don't like finishing series half way through. I want to know what happens in the end so worth buying. Value for money really.
on 8 January 2015
Read the first, now the second, off to read the third!
I really love these books, they are really well written with a gripping story line!
Well worth a read x