on 5 February 2015
I bought this for my daughter for Xmas, the price, colour, delivery, all good. The only problem is all the corners are curved and cover the screen, making it impossible to use the I pad whilst it's in the cover. It's very frustrating as you need to get to the corners quite a lot when using the I pad, so we end up having to take it out the cover ! I really don't understand why they made it this way as they must of realised it would be impossible to get to the corners. Therefore I would not recommend this product at all, as we are goin to have to buy another one to replace it.
on 3 July 2016
Looks the part and protects but the corners cover a significant part of the screen. This prevents using many app functions so is not practical. The flip over sand is not robust and doesn't really work well at all.
on 7 March 2017
too much glitter. Where it supposed to be the diamonds shape they holes filled with glitter. So, all my home now is full of glitter. It is very beautiful and fits perfectly, but if you do not like glitter do not go for it!
on 25 April 2017
Good
on 10 September 2016
had one before so knew it would be fine
on 12 March 2017
Fantastic, product as advised, just what I wanted
on 4 December 2016
It's purple, sparkly and diamondy sparkly and fits an iPad like a glove. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
brillant quality item great price fast delivery
on 17 April 2017
Worth the money
on 28 July 2015
Exactly as described, fitted perfectly and was delivered in the time scale as promised.