on 14 May 2017
The construction is very good and it will keep you dry from the "outside" however, it does not breath at all.

After spending the night in this bivi the out layer of my bag was soaked.
on 10 September 2015
excellent
One person found this helpful
on 19 January 2018
Appalling quality bivy bag. Woke up soaked through and freezing which is the opposite of what I wanted. I chose this cheap one as I couldn’t use my usual military surplus bag and it was just for one night.
It got down to -2 during the night and the condensation made my whole sleep dreadfully cold. Would not recommend for tarp/bivy bagging had to return
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 October 2016
You get wet when using it. The mentioned ability to let sweat out is not accurate...
on 21 July 2013
I also was hooked in by the breathable tag. I woke up in a pool of water from condensation. I would not recommend this product.
16 people found this helpful
on 24 September 2012
We already own a gortex fully breathable bivouac bag and when you use it - in the morning your sleeping bag is dry. When we used this bivouac bag the following morning my sleeping bag was very wet. This bag will keep you dry from rainfall but it does not breath and therefore does not keep you dry from heat from your own body's condensation.
46 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 25 November 2014
great piece of kit.
2 people found this helpful
on 1 October 2015
This sack will actually cause your sleeping bag to get wet, if used inside a tent. I woke up at 3am with the inside of the bag and the outside of the sleeping bag both sopping wet. I ended up using it to store my rucksacks outside of the tent.
3 people found this helpful