on 22 April 2014
I bought this for my wife's ipad. I've got one for my own one. Great everyday protection that looks good. The angles that can be set with this case are very useful to allow for display and typing, as I am doing for this review. For the pride, this is worth it.
on 12 January 2014
I chose a 5 star rating as I was very pleased with the speed of delivery and when my husband (who I purchased it for) opened it, he was thrilled with the appearance of this cover for his ipad air. It looks more expensive than the price paid and I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a similar product.
on 16 April 2014
This is a really nice case, looks and feels expensive. Also the added card and paper holders are an added bonus to anyone in business on the go.
on 12 January 2016
I am very happy with product,it does what it says on the tin, honest description , price is good,but I have only given it 4 out of 5 only because I have seen and inspected very similar product £4 cheaper, but also seen similar product dearer , so overall I would recommend this product as a good buy,it will not disappoint .
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 June 2014
Really nice case. Looks good and keeps the iPad safe. Good for work as it has space for business cards which works well for my purpose. My only issue is that the magnet close lock function doesn't always work which mean the battery drains quicker than it should on my iPad.
on 19 January 2015
Very smart my son loved it
on 10 June 2014
Nice product, looks professional. Pleased with quality and performance. It's nice to get something that 'Does what it says on the tin'!
on 5 July 2014
Really good product, bought it for my husband and he's very pleased with it.
on 20 July 2014
It looks a classy item and fits my new iPad Air perfectly.
on 9 December 2014