Me and my brother bought these for my Dad on his retirement (along with other things) because a work colleague had given them to her Dad as a gift and he was delighted with them.

Although my Dad had been playing golf for several years we were not sure how he was going to react to these as he has a high threshold point for humour (no sense of humour).

This product comes in a well presented gift set and have a high quality look and feel to them. When we presented them to him after his retirement speech (ironically in the golf club) he seemed reasonably happy with them although he did look slightly confused at first.

However when we saw him showing all his retirement gifts to his golf buddies one by one, it was this product that he showed them first and they all made quite a fuss about them and there were a few laughs coming from the group.

We were more than happy with our purchase and would therefore recommend them.
on 14 July 2012
Bought this for my dad and he loves them. They are proper golf balls and can be used but think my dad is gonna keep them so they dont get lost on the course. Great Gift!
on 30 November 2013
This was a present for our Doctor who has retired and is a great golf fanatic and thought it would bring a smile to his face and show how much we will miss him.
on 29 September 2015
I gave it to someone who said he scratched off some of the paint(!) on one to see what brand of ball it was. I'm not a golfer and I'd had a few to drink, so I can't remember what he said - something beginning with C perhaps - but anyway he said it was a good make. I think the darker ones would be hard to see in play!
on 21 December 2015
arrived really really pleased with this purchase, it is exactly as described on the advert, well packaged and overall I am very pleased with this as I have bought it for a gift for christmas so I can recommend this sellar.
on 12 July 2012
An excellent gift for a golfer with a sense of humore or just for fun,they are colourful and look great!
on 13 November 2014
I was very pleased with these although they are for a present for christmas, they look good and are packed and finished well. Goods can very quickly and delivered before the estimated date. Thank you.
on 4 January 2015
This is a great gift for any gold lover. They perform well on the course and they look great. None are too dark or close to the colour of grass that they will be easily lost so I'm sure they'll last a while. Great buy.
on 19 March 2016
If you need something to tempt you into playing golf - these are them. I bought them as a gift for a colleague and was very impressed. They look really good quality which was a surprise - I wasn't expecting them to be as nice as they are. It turned out to be a great gift. They are just fun!
on 3 December 2012
The quality of several golf balls are badly marked and one faded badly, I suspect they are rejected seconds.

I could not be bothered sending them back, I simply gave them to a hospice charity shop.