on 13 January 2014
The concept was very good, all printed as I requested, the only gripe I have is that the print could have been bolder in regard to the text inside. I tried to print it with more density but could not get exactly the boldness I would have liked. The terms and conditions could barely be deciphered, that said, I was pleased with my choice.
on 26 January 2014
Bought for a mildly disabled Kindle owner/reader for her to be able to get more books. So easy to buy, print and add my own wishes. Will probably use this method for future birthday/Christmas presents.
on 22 January 2014
What a great way to give last minute Christmas presents when you are at your wit's end what to give.Teenagers are so difficult to buy for so this is the perfect gift-they can buy what they like!
on 26 January 2014
As it is not easy for me to get out and shop, particularly in the bad weather, this was the ideal solution. The recipients were delighted as it meant they could buy exactly what they wanted.
on 10 February 2014
As would be expected. Very easy to download and print. Useful Christmas present for use as top-up. May buy one again.
on 27 January 2015
What can I say? it was a voucher. Nothing exciting but ok.
on 20 December 2014
An easy to do and quick last minute present .
on 6 January 2016
Well received from my son
on 9 March 2015