Format: DVD|Change
Price:£19.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 15 April 2014
I was glad first of all to see that 75% of the cost goes to a worthwhile charity because I felt initially it was very much over priced. So this justified the cost for me.
I loved every series so much that anything extra is always welcome. Hence the fives stars. However, if I had one criticism it would be the amount of clips of the show that are included. I have seen them all many times and would have preferred this space on the DVD to be filled with more of the interviews with cast and crew.
That said, if you are as big a fan of the show as I am you will love it. Buy it now and enjoy in the knowledge that you are also helping a very worthwhile cause.
on 7 June 2014
For those of us that just can't get enough of Britain's best ever television series, then this is for you. Lots of footage of the reunion, great interviews but best of all, the story on DVD of how it all unfolded. If you love Auf Wiedersehen, Pet, you must get this. If it seems expensive, look beyond that - it is value for money and anyway, it goes towards Sunday for Sammy, the tribute to Sammy Johnson, a great actor, sadly departed, that starred in Spender, Crocodiles Shoes and was briefly in this show, too. Go, on, treat yourself!
on 15 December 2014
I enjoyed watching the dvd looking back at the series and the cast and crew would liked to see more of the cast members of the series and more locations home and abroad with this could do another dvd maybe
on 25 October 2015
As a long time fan of Auf Wiedersien Pet I was excited to receive this item and was not disappointed. Great to hear the stories from the cast about those days and the ones no longer with us. Also most of the purchase price is a contribution to a fine charity so it's a win, win. I would recommend this to the fans.
on 28 September 2014
very good always enjoy what these boys do. everyony would enjoy Sunday for Sammy
on 12 April 2014
husband is a big fan of sunday for sammy dvd so this is an excellent addition to these dvds as it is local lads and gives a brief insight into the first sunday for sammy.
on 25 December 2014
Fantastic never has a series ever been made like this again a must for auf pet fans you can't help but love em.!
on 15 April 2015
All I have to say is brilliant. A really good watch recommend to all auf wiedersehen pet fans.
on 28 November 2014
yes it was i expected i have got all the the others, so it was nice to see the boys back together,
on 29 January 2014
Watched every episode when they were first shown and thoroughly enjoyed them then and this for me took me right back and I thoroughly enjoyed it again.