on 3 October 2016
Unlike those who rate s2 higher than s1 , I have to disagree .
I have wrestled with my thoughts over whether to give the
second series 4 or 5 stars . Undoubtedly it deserves a five
as series one deserved a seven , even sequel / s2 is far
superior to most of the trash or same old same old , plot
lines etc on tv .The subtitles are tiring on the eyes , as the script
is so intense and full , but the effort was worthwhile , once again
this series was compelling and unputdownable .
on 20 February 2016
Totally fantastic. We are hooked on The Bridge, having only discovered it fairly recently after friends recommended it. We enjoyed the first series, but this one was even better. The dynamics between the two main characters is great - and autistic Saga is brilliantly acted by Sofia Helin. The subtitles really aren't a problem and you don't feel you are missing out on the story by having them. We are about to start series 3 now - can't wait.
on 26 November 2014
Excellent series. A truly gripping tale building on the previous adventure. This really does try and maintain the momentum of the first story by taking people is a similar, but significantly different, police investigation. There is more about the personal lives of the two main characters. It is without doubt worth the time to watch and read through the subtitles. There are more loose ends in this tale which could be picked up in another series. There is scope for a great deal more. I would love to see a third series.
on 23 March 2014
This is one of the best of the Nordic Noir series. If you missed either series then you've missed a compelling treat. I missed the last episode and thought that maybe it didn't matter that much, but I decided to buy the whole series when I heard that a new series was going to be made as I didn't want to miss out on any plot items that might be picked up again. I'm so glad I did. The final episode was really exciting and riveting. Saga and Martin are brilliantly played and make this a series not to miss
VINE VOICEon 20 December 2015
Fantastic series - well worth watching. Although there are some references back to series 1 (which I have also seen), each series stands on its own therefore series 2 can be watched and enjoyed regardless of whether you have seen series 1. Highly recommended for the story and great performances, esp by Sofia Helin
on 30 April 2018
Series 2 was my favourite of this now 4 part series. It is brilliant Scandinavian Film drama Noir which is so popular. I recommend it all to all viewers. The scripts and the acting is excellent.
on 5 April 2014
If you haven't seen this, YOU MUST. It's quite complicated but once you get into it and see how the threads of each little story work within the bigger picture, you will get hooked. The ending is so shocking and the acting brilliant. I also watched , and enjoyed, The Killing, but this is better and the humour means it's not quite so relentlessly miserable.
on 22 July 2014
The plot may be a bit far fetched at times, but the main characters are much more clearly drawn than in the original. The role reversal, where he is the soft, cuddly one, and she is the aloof insensitive one is sometimes a bit much, almost to the point of comedy. But this generally works—at least for me.

But then, you are either a fan of Nordic Noir or you aren't.
on 27 May 2017
After watching the first series, I bought this second and binged watched it as I had the first series. Now about to purchase the third series. Absolutely loved it.
on 10 August 2016
Crime thrillers do not get any better than this. No bulls*** no assault on the senses like so many American thrillers. A sophisticated complex and brain friendly rewarding super thriller. One of the best ever made.