on 20 September 2015
This air freshener looks amazing and makes a great gift or stocking filler, but when it actually comes to making your car smell nice... well... it just doesn't! It's not strong enough at all which is a real shame.
on 6 May 2015
I bought this for the look rather than the smell. It did have a faint lemony smell to it, but that soon faded as it tends to with cheap air fresheners. In saying that it's still sat in my car because I love the design!
on 4 October 2015
Arrived very shortly after I ordered, great design, and lovely smell. I wil definitely be buying from this seller again once my air freshener has ran out. I am very interested to try the Cherry scented one.
on 25 May 2014
Smells nearly as good as it looks. If your into that rocky, indie, quirky style then this air freshener is just for you. Nice citrus fragrance, not too overpowering. The only downfall is that it doesn't last very long. Not an issue for me as I only bought for the look not the fragrance....
on 8 November 2014
Although the lemony smell didn't last too long I have now put a few drops of vanilla refresher oil onto it and it has soaked in fine. Smells great again and will last ages now.
on 15 January 2015
I loved the look of this and I have kept it in my car however, the smell wasent very strong atall and only lasted a day. Would buy again though as love the look of it
on 5 September 2014
Really nice product. The smell didn't last very long but I mainly purchased for the look, it's bright & colourful. Overall very pleased with this.
on 26 August 2014
Arrived promptly. Well packaged. Purchased alongside the fridge magnet for a friend's birthday 'filler' present. She was very pleased.
on 17 September 2014
it came quick enough which is great, but it didn't smell of Lemon, just a bit dusty! looks bad-ass in my car though.
on 22 December 2014
Love the design but no smell at all so pretty poor as an air freshener. Have it hanging in the car all the same.