on 19 August 2017
This book is amazing it starts of with shopping and ends up with her being rave and saying her opinion. This book is lifelike because that's how parents or guardians make you join a club by tempting you with something you want. The fact she is bullied and that the mean girls are liars could happen .
I also think that the way she was lying to Geraldine could be true and how the girls trick her friend . That's why it deserves five stars . I am hoping to get more this one was fun especially when she kept points in her head. I wonder what's next ...
on 16 March 2014
Well for me it was a bit weird and I am 11. Most reviews say that this is a book for 9-12 year olds but I totally disagree. Personally I don't know what age group this book is for as it is so strange.
on 12 September 2017
This book was very good because as soon as I picked it up I was immediately sucked in. This book is very engaging and very well written, you should definitely give it a try.
on 14 May 2017
Very happy with this product, just as described and works very well, will definitely be shopping here again,
on 3 June 2017
I give the book 5 star because I am into to it A LOT. I like the way it is presented and I would recommend it for ages 8/16. Thank you for reading my review and I hope that it is helpful!
on 23 March 2017
Good reads for younger and older
on 30 June 2016
Love it.
Teenager girls would love it. If they believe in do good have good
on 5 March 2015
My daughter is 10, and she liked this book because it was funny. She said she felt she had similarities to Bex. She liked the character Ava G, but her favourite was her Russian 'bestie'.
on 11 August 2017
I totally love it and i recommend this book for people with a lot of self conscience. Also, it is really dramatic towards the end. If you are interested in books about girls' diaries I really think you should read this.
on 29 May 2017
I wouldn't read it again it isn't for me .I would recommend it for age group 9-11.It is for older readers.👑👒👗👠💄👛🎁