on 28 October 2014
Good Game. Always makes me chilled after a hard day, simple game, competitive, fun and social, should buy it, 10/10 5/5 5Stars, no faults.
10 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2014
I am 13 and I can not put this down! I love this game so much!! you would not believe how addictive this game is!
10 people found this helpful
on 20 August 2015
This game is fantastic and super addictive, plus its free! So much to do and regular updates with new content, well worth the free download.
8 people found this helpful
on 7 February 2015
Addictive, fun, awesome game! In app purchase cheap if you use it but can play easily without spending! LOVE THIS GAME!
4 people found this helpful
on 27 August 2014
This game is really good I am addicted but I hop clash of clans comes out it is a fun game
on 26 October 2014
One of my favourite games ever made, very addictive, fun and free you don't have to pay for anything for it to still be entertaining and still have plenty to do.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 October 2014
This game is one of the best strategic and mind -gripping game!!!!!!! This game includes the ordinary hero's , elite , and legendary!!!!!You have to download it now!!!!!;)
2 people found this helpful
on 17 October 2014
Been playing for 10 months now and still keeping me interested and addicted. Can't stop won't stop until something better comes on kindle
2 people found this helpful
on 3 June 2015
I LIKE THIS GAME!!!! But they should make the time shorter for upgrading on the next update but :O :) :)
on 15 February 2015
GAME IS AMAZING NO DOUBT. IGG.COM. CHANGE THE ICON OF THE GAME. THE ICON SHOWS SOME GAME THAT REFLECTS NOTHING OF THIS GAME. PLZ CHANGE IT.