on 23 October 2013
Like the look of the case, it is well made. The issue I have is that the edges of the case aren't deep enough, this means there is no protection for the phone screen as the edges of the case are flush with the screen.
You definitely have to have a screen protector on with this case.
on 3 October 2013
This does look great on the phone and I have had a lot of comments about it, Ive only given 4 stars due to the fact that the black paint is starting to chip on the edges otherwise its a great product!
on 6 August 2013
very good product and good service. quick delivery. when arrived I was surprised by the quality of this case. the Bamboo looks great (more wood effect than bamboo). I would advise anyone whose looking for such a case style to order it asap !
on 15 August 2013
Looks really cool, love it! It's really unique and well made. I do worry its going to pick up a stain if I accidentally put on a greasy surface, but I've had it over a month and it hasn't yet. I'm glad I bought it, the logo looks good too.
on 30 October 2013
This item looks and feels as good as the pictures show. It doesn't make the phone look bulky. Would recommend!