on 6 December 2013
I've been wanting one of these for a while so I can carry my phone, iPad, keys, wallet, sunglasses etc wherever I go. So when it was on special offer in the black friday sale I jumped at the opportunity.

A word about sizing, this is always an issue when you can't try on before you buy, I bought a medium which I could zip up but wouldn't have been able use the pockets so I swapped it for a large (super fast easy exchange) which is fine, though next time I buy one I'll probably go for an xl so you can really load up those pockets without it bulging. So in summary, go a size up and if you want to really load it up go two sizes up.

I've had it on ever since I got it, well worth the money. Quality is excellent, material, zips, linings all spot on and the positioning of the pockets are well thought out. If you like me have seen the smear campaign on twitter, don't believe a word of it, this stuff is top quality.

Delivery - Super fast and well packaged
Quality - A1, quality fabric, zips, well lined pockets, carefully thought out design