on 1 February 2014
I have read most if not all of Jodi Picoults books but this is first time to read a short story by her on my Kindle. Not very impressed with this and won't be buying any more of her short stories.
on 27 June 2016
Got this free kindle edition, aparently it was not full. I started reading it expecting it is full version. I was really into it but then suddently it was finished and i really wanted more. I believe that i will come back to it as i am keen on reading all available Jodi Picoult books.
on 7 April 2017
A unique novella indicating that Picoult could do more in young adult fiction
on 26 April 2017
A good short story always read and enjoy a Jodi Picoult. novel. I don't really enjoy short stories ,but this was as ever well written and a good read,not so in depth as most of her books ,but given that is a short story makes a good quick read!
on 4 August 2017
Jodi at her best
on 28 September 2017
This is what happens in the real world and a change in location will not solve your problems but getting help is not a weakness
on 15 July 2014
Was quite disappointed with this Jodi Picoult short story, just seemed to be getting into the story then it ended.
on 9 July 2014
thought I was buying a full book,but nevermind
VINE VOICEon 28 November 2013
A charming and insightful short story about one young boys struggle with his colour and a terrible loss. Poignant and thoughtful.
on 15 December 2013
I really enjoy these kindle shorts as they allow me to try authors I'm less familiar with. Picoult is no exception. I'm not really sure what I was expecting, but somehow it was definitely more than I got. The story itself about a an underprivileged Afro-American boy who goes to a religious summer camp run by privileged white kids is simple and effective, but it does nothing more than tell a story that has been told a thousand times before. I guess I hoped for something that with a clever twist or a little more drama. Still I'm sure fans of Picoult will enjoy this for the tasty little treat it is.