on 15 July 2013
This Man Confessed...and that he did.

The This Man Trilogy what can I say This Man reignited my passion for reading so will always have a place in my heart. I was in a bittersweet situation as l had waited months for the third and final instalment to be published but at the same time could not bring myself to read it straightaway l was desperate to read the conclusion and have the answers I needed answering but at the same time l wasn't ready to say goodbye to Jesse n Ava...so after a week of putting it off l began the final part of their journey and again fell straight back in love with these characters. I embarked on a roller coaster of a journey where l was happy, shocked, upset and happy again. For me l thought the book started well again l was gripped but then and it saddens me to say l was a little bored in the middle and it really pains me to say it with all the sex I found myself skipping paragraphs just to get back to the story which l will admit l found this the same with 50 shades but feel l need to be honest and then bang the final part of the book sucked me right back in. The ending for me tied everything up and although l didn't want it to end l feel Jodi delivered perfectly and kept true to the story she envisaged prior to writing. I loved the epilogue...

The This Man Trilogy is and will always be my number one trilogy and Jesse Ward will always be my number one!

Jodi thank you for following you dream and introducing me to Mr Jesse Ward...in doing so you allowed me to escape reality and heal through rekindling my love affair with reading and passion for books...take a bow and enjoy the journey of success which is well deserved basking in all the glory that is Jesse Ward...l cannot wait to see what the future holds for you and what delights you have for us to read next :-)
on 24 June 2017
I really enjoyed this books and felt Jodi finished it perfectly. she answered all my questions and I loved the little epilogue at the end. I normally don't read comments until I finish the books in case any spoilers are posted although I had a sneak peek at these ones and couldn't believe how many people didn't rate it. I love it and definitely got the 50 shades vibe.
on 14 March 2017
It’s the last in the series and I really did enjoy the final part to this story. The characters I felt changed a lot by the final book compared to what they were like in the first. Everything I wanted to happen happened in this book and the very last scene left me with a smile on my face.
Three – two – one – Zero baby!
on 13 August 2017
The story picked straight up from where it left off. It was another good read but at times dragged on and became a bit predictable in places. There is the major story of Jesse that is revealed and unexpected. You have to read it if you read the other two for Closure.
on 24 July 2017
I have been obsessed with Jesse and Ava. Since book one and I'm genuinely upset that I have finished their story.
Simply amazing. There is something about jesset he is not your normal hero but my god he was wonderful.
on 11 July 2017
I have enjoyed reading the three books but think there could have been do much more in the story. Although there were plenty of characters and they all played their role Yo conclusion I still felt disappointed with the final book.
on 14 April 2017
This took me a while to read. I was the same with this book as I was with the orhers..... furious one minute and fawning over Jesse the next. Good ending to the trilogy.
on 3 June 2017
The 3 books just keep you on a steady simmer, with points of rapid boil. Each one a feast of discovery and a final chapter which leaves you feeling replete.
on 31 March 2017
Love it! These books are great I've just reread them after at least 18 months - and they are just as brilliant!
on 26 April 2017
I loved these books. And all her books. Preordered the new one comi g out later this year as well.