Customer reviews

Night Moves (G-Man series Book 3)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.26

on 11 November 2015
Night Moves

Dynamite book with a dynamic duo. This was such a fun read but had the elements of a tense story. I enjoyed reading this so much. This is what I would call a pick me up book.

EJ better known as Easton is a very intense guy, super controlling. He gives a whole new meaning to the word 'stalker'. I mean seriously it's funny because he knows no boundaries, maybe it's because he never draws a line so really in his mind he never crosses it, does that make sense?

Like any leading male character in a story, Easton is drool worthy, you could fry an egg on his butt, he's that hot. He could give your granny shivers, seriously no lie, I have the mental image to prove it. Unfortunately no one is that perfect though, he has demons and well he's had more women than I've had hot dinners and I love food. Man whore is putting it mildly.

Let's chat about Darcy because this woman is special, she is fun, loving and very beautiful, she has the best sense of humor, ever. The amount of times I have laughed out loud in this book. I was beyond giggling. The Author portrayed these characters so well and set the scenes to perfection, I had cheek ache from laughing.

Hmm!, now I want to tell you a little about the story without giving spoilers. Darcy decides it's time for a vacation after finding out some shocking news about her long term boyfriend, well a year is long term for Darcy.
So anyways flight booked and she's away. She meets a guy called EJ, although she feels drawn to him and can't deny the fact that he is off the charts sexy, she also feels danger, the heart break kind of danger.

Darcy ends up with a new focus in life, getting a job and working hard to get what she wants, no taking over daddy's company like promised but to help her through this she meets a great guy called Eli. They end up living together, HA! not what you think, shame really because Eli is perfect.

God I could tell you so much about this story it was fantastic. You will read about as much drama as you can cope with while taking the best, fun, loving journey with Darcy. The sex is thigh clenching epic, the friendships you read about are just like your own, gossiping, encouragement, support and let's not forget meddling when not wanted.

As much as I love Easton, I'm not sure anyone else could cope with him other than Darcy. He literally rules, like He-Man said "I have the power". Oh! how true.

This book is an absolute must read. I recommend you add it to your TBR on Goodreads so you don't forget. I am off to read yet another book by this Author because quite frankly, I just can't get enough.
on 25 November 2013
Just loved all 3 books really great read just loved all the men really felt real,easy too follow can't recommend these books enough deserve more than 5 stars
on 8 January 2014
4.5 stars****

Darcy has had a good life so far, she's had everything handed to her on a plate her parents are wealthy it's what she's used to, and she's an only child. But things are about to change. She catches her boyfriend in bed with another woman but she walks away with her head held high, she then decides to go on holiday to Belize with every intention drowning her sorrows but while she's there he catch her eye on Easton....

Easton has been brought up in England he is our lovely, delicious English average normal man....

NAH WE DON'T WANT THAT DO WE???

Easton seduces...
"Baby," he said on a rough whisper, "I want to **** you in the worst way possible. What I don't want is to be some revenge **** of yours in order to get back at your cheating boyfriend who you'll most likely get back with before you land D.C. I'm not that guy, love. When I **** you, there'll be no doubt in your mind as to who you're with and why you're with me, understand?"

Easton catches Darcy watching him, she also reminds him of his past, there's something about her that he is unable to keep away.
He is dark, mysterious, secretive, sensual, strong, stubborn, wealthy, passionate, controlling, sexy, HOT, dominant, and he's going to see Darcy again.Their lives are soon to be entwined and this is where the game of Cat and Mouse begins!!! Easton does not do relationships but he does do Sex. He wants Darcy for that role, for her to become his for a period of time. Easton's life is his business' and his women, he has needs and they're there for those needs.

Easton does come off cold but there are reasons, his childhood was not a happy one, he's never had love.He is a broken man.So can Darcy fix him? Can Darcy teach him how to love?
What I will say here although he does come off cold, I do love my broken hero's and Easton definitely comes under that category...

Darcy is 22 and she is spoilt but she's learning to stand on her own two feet and she's strong, smart and a happy character. My only problem I had was I wanted her to not give into Easton's 'needs' so easily, he is an English Alpha male so I probably wouldn't be able to resist either but she does hand herself to him on a plate every time, he should really work harder for her but that's just my opinion. Saying all that Easton gives her something she's never had, he's pushing her boundaries, and she's never felt so alive.

This has been an AMAZING series altogether, I have read them back to back, but I will say this one was more frustrating than the others with all the game playing I was irritated. You can expect some heartbreak, and some ups and downs but I did enjoy it all. What I loved about Andrea's writing is she captured me into the story right from page one, I couldn't put it down and it flowed nicely there wasn't anything that bored me and it kept me on my toes.

Would I recommend this series as a whole? : Yes

Would I recommend Night moves? : Yes absolutely just keep with it

Will I read anything Andrea writes in the future: Yes yes and yes

'Night moves' can easily be read as a stand alone but I personally would read all three to get the background and to understand all the characters.

ARC kindly provided by Author Andrea Smith for an honest review
Darcy is Lindsay's college friend. Introduced to the world of G-Men in book 2, Darcy has a passionate relationship with an up and coming agent. But the relationship is cut short and Darcy decides to take a holiday overseas to get her head around her life.

While relaxing on the beach in Belize, Darcy crosses paths with the very elusive E.J whom she finds a powerful connection with.

Lessons are to be learnt in this book, Darcy gets pushed in to the real world by her parents who feel she needs to achieve her own sense of independence.

E.J. is a true alpha male who must maintain control in all things. Darcy is his biggest challenge yet.

Another action packed adventure with all the G-men favourites plus the introductions to some new faces. Twists and turns when you least expect it...what you can expect, true to Ms Smith and her writing magic...NOTHING is what it seems and nothing is simple!
on 26 November 2013
This is the third book in the G-man from Andrea Smith, as with the other two books this is a really good read.
Dracy who we met briefly in book two is recovering from a broken heart in Belize, when she meets the mysterious and very sexy E.J ( Easton ) whilst walking on the beach can she resist him ?
Dracy and Easton have an instant sexual connection that they both want to explore, but Easton has sever trust issue that stem from his childhood and Dracy has been burnt in love before. Can Easton learn to trust a woman in his life and can Dracy learn to love a man who believes he is in capable of love ?
I really enjoyed this book especially the chatting witty style that Andrea writes in . In addition to the main love story of Dracy and Easton we get to catch up with some familiar characters from the previous two books which helps to provide one hell of an ending !
If you are looking for a sexy read with a hot British hunk look no further this book is for you !
on 9 January 2014
Really enjoyed all 4 of the books. well worth buying, especially as they are all 79p at the moment. loved the authors writing will def read more .x
on 10 December 2013
Arc received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Cover :- 4 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- No
Is this a review book or personal read :- Review Read

Why I chose this book?

I have the chance to join the blog tour.

What I liked about this book.

* Lots of twists and turns
* Hot Alpha
* The right amount of Angst

What I didn't like about this book.

* Some parts where predictable

Would I read more from this author?

Would I recommend this book?

on 22 November 2013
Really enjoyed this full series liked that this book gave closure on the "rat bastard" lol !! Alpha males and drama what more could u want