on 5 September 2017
They are with the person they are meant to be with. Madison grew up in the MC, her dad is the President, J joined when he was 17.
Then came that horrific night, that night was their downfall. They slowly grew apart & Madison found herself on the slippery slope to hell.
Four years later & Madison is now on steady ground. She's happy in a new town & new friends. Little does she know that trouble is coming & it's coming for her . Her brother, Scott, is now the VP for the MC, he is sending someone to bring her home for protection. That someone is J.
With so much trouble & danger around them from a rival MC, Madison & J still find their way back to each other.
Such a brilliant read.
Once you pick up a Storm boy you'll never want to put him down
on 19 June 2016
This is the second time I'm reading Nina Levine's Storm MC series.

If you feel like an easy, uncomplicated read, and a well written MC series, this is the one.

What I appreciate most about this series is that I don't feel like I've read this story before.
There are two popular MC series (I like them both a lot), written by two very well known authors that I had a real problem re-reading. It was hard work keeping the two stories separated in my memory because they are that similar. NOT fun!

Any way... about Storm...

This is Maddy (Madison Cole - daughter of the Storm MC President and sister to Scott the VP) and J's (Jason) story.

Even though growing up in 'the life' Maddy was relatively sheltered from the darker side of it. So after two traumatic events a broken Maddy moved and left her family, the Club and her love behind, determined never to return.

This is the story of Maddy and J healing themselves and as a result their relationship while dealing with her crazy ex Nix (then VP, now President of the rival MC Black Deeds) and his equally crazy sister Mandy and some serious unfolding family drama!!

There is a DELICIOUS development right near the very end of the book (no cliffhangers!!) that makes you want to read on and looking forward to the next book! :)

The next book in the Storm MC series is Fierce! Scott's (VP) story.
on 27 June 2016
Madison grew up around the bike club Storm what with her Dad being the president and her brother being a member too. But after nearly being raped one day and her boyfriend J killing the man who did it. She found it hard to to live with the guilt of what happened so started drinking. J broke her heart and sent her away telling her he didn't love her anymore. So after 2 years of being away and sorting out her drinking problem she was living a life she loved but things got turned upside down when her life is threatened by an ex of hers a member of a rival bike gang. So she has to go home and face all her demons and her ex J who broke her heart. I don't want to write anymore cause it will be spoilers.
But the storyline was excellent. Just my type of read. Containing Sexy Rugged Bad Boy Bikers. I love the characters, Madison is one feisty chick but has a insecure side to her. and J is rugged but just caring enough to make you fall in love with him. In Fact all the characters were interesting in their own ways. I'd like to read more about Nash and Blake though, I think they'd make good reads. The sexual
Scenes were stream my and hot but the book would have been just a good read without them too. The book is written by a very talented writer who has obviously done her research.
on 11 April 2016
This came up on Facebook on a sponsored post. At the time I was I the middle of the final season of Sons of Anarchy so this was right up my street and let me fill the gap that the end of Sons brought. It was free at the time of purchase.

The story is all about Madison, the daughter of Storm MC’s president. Brought back to the club after a couple of years of freedom Madison is reluctant especially when she finds out its her ex Jason who is sent to fetch her.

Madison puts up quite a fight in the beginning but folds like a deck of cards and in a move I wasn’t expecting basically quite her new life to take up her old one again. Jason and Madison have an obvious chemistry and also have obvious unresolved romantic issues. I was kind of rooting for them at the start of the book because I knew that chemistry would be explosive if they got back together.
At times though it seems as though Jason treated Madison as a little kid in the way he acted. Some of that I think stemmed from the whole MC club ethos but other parts of it seemed like misunderstanding of the person Madison had turned into.

The story itself is fast paced, a bit like an episode of Sons, where all of the proverbial seems to hit the fan all at once. If it’s not one thing it’s another and although Jason is always trying to protect Madison she doesn’t see things his way making for some interesting arguments between them.

About half way through I had already decided I was going to buy more from the series so I’d bought a compendium of books 1-4. The next book is about Madison’s brother and Storm MC’s VP Scott and I’m already looking forward to it.
on 20 May 2016
Life can be a bitch but love can get you through any storm.
Madison Cole has grown up in the Storm MC. Her father is the President and her brother is the VP. Two years ago she walked away from everything she knew but now events beyond her control threaten to destroy the life she has worked hard to rebuild.

Nina Levine is one of those authors that I keep promising to read but never find the time, so when i saw that Storm, the first in her Storm MC #1 was on offer, I just had to grab it.

What can I say? I enjoyed it but felt that it was missing some of the usual elements I enjoy in an MC read. I was no where near as gritty or as thrilling as I would have liked.

I found Madison's character annoying, her constant whining was just too much at times and it seems that I am not alone when I that she irked the hell out of me.
There were some steamy scenes between Madison and sexy as hell biker Jay but over all it fell a little short for me, I just couldn't connect to this story.

If you enjoy a good MC read that doesn't get to dark, this is for you!
on 16 May 2016
When Madison is sequestered back to the storm clubhouse she is full of anger and confusion. Having put her life back together after the devastating events from two years previous, she doesn’t appreciate being dragged back into the motorcycle club life, which was once her family. What is worse is that her feelings for J have resurfaced and she remembers all too well how that ended badly last time, but with Nix on the run and her life in danger she needs to keep safe and J is the only one who can guarantee that.
This is a brilliant, sexy start to what is promising to be an excellent series. The characters are set up nicely and the there’s plenty of room for drama. The sex scenes are tasteful and not overdone. There are only two things that I felt could be improved; firstly, J’s emotional grid was not as deep as it could have been and I think his character would have benefitted from more investment, the second is that the word ‘babe’ appears too often. These are minor issues in what is a fantastic book, I can’t wait to read the next in the series.
on 1 June 2018
I don't think I've ever read a book with a hero and heroine who were so dis likable. Both of them were awful, they were both selfish and I don't think either of them were even happy to be together in the end. Then the abuse of her mother over the years that everyone turned a blind eye to, what was that!?!? Now I like a dominating alpha hero as much as the next girl, but not an abusive hero and I bet these two are heading to that same relationship as her mother and father, after all as her mother said its the life they know. AWFUL
on 22 August 2015
I have to be completely honest and start by saying this is my first dip into MC books and I am in love! From opening the book and reading the first few chapters this book had my heart and I actually slowed down my reading at one point to make the book last longer.

The story is one of your typical MC but there is nothing typical about Storm MC. The feel you get while reading is that you are there right along with the characters and you feel everything that is happening. I loved the story itself and the pace of the story. Nina does and amazing job of setting the scene and the details and the way she writes is just exquisite! This book pulled me in and I could have quite happily stayed there.

Madison is this amazing woman who is stubborn, fiesty and head strong, she is easy to identify with and I very quickly warmed to her. She's a fire cracker and even though she has demons she carries on like the rest of us. Her with her family reminds me a lot of any strong, close family, you don't always see eye to eye or get on but you love each other. Her friends and her had me in stitches but also their close bonds had my heart swelling. Then there's J, oh J! A hot man on a motorbike what's not to love!

Nina has sold me on MC books andI can't wait to dive into the next one!
on 10 May 2014
I got this book as part of Born to Ride collection which is currently on sale at 77p for 6 full length MC books, I figured at that price why not since I love bikers and surprisingly all 6 books were new to me.
I know most of the reviews for this are good and in a way I can see why, I liked the story and most of the characters but Maddie got on my last nerve she was annoying and nagged and moaned her way through most of the book, she was obsessed with 'club business' and what J sees in her I've no idea and while I like a good strong female character Maddie wasn't it.
4 people found this helpful
on 7 May 2015
Storm is book #1 in the storm MC and the first book I have read by this author.

I love biker books they are like cat nip to me. The bossier and alpha the men the better so yeah J totally did it for me.

I’m not really sure how I feel about Madison, obviously she has issues but her character was just a bit backwards and forwards for me. She didn’t really fight against J that hard in fact she basically just threw herself at him.

I don’t think I like Madison, I couldn’t really tell you why I don’t but I just couldn’t find anything likeable about her.

Now J I like, again the guy does make me swoon a little so it could totally just be that he’s sexy.

The plot is a little weird though, the drama happens at the start and then again at the end but for the rest of the time j and Madison just have the same argument again and again.

I was really hoping for a more intense, dramatic story and it had periods of greatness but for me they just didn’t last long enough.

I think I had really built this book up in my head so I’m sad to say I was a little disappointed.

I loved the spark between J and Madison but most of the rest of the plot just felt a little lacklustre.

Storm gets 3 stars from me.