on 14 July 2014
Packaging was suspect and damaged, but all seems fine now apart from a wee charge to my credit card? Still in contention between the credit card company and Sony .... For those concerned, £19.99 charged for a downloaded game which was NOT ordered ... Also please check (if you're new to Playstation 3 or possibly 4) that automatic charging to your credit card is set to 'off' .... Important to note it is set by default to 'on' ..... I essentially bought the machine to run BluRay discs ... 3D movies and such. The game I supposedly ordered is called Street Fighter .... I'm sixty two years young, and I doubt this particular title would amuse me ... It may even have given me a heart attack!
3 people found this helpful
on 6 February 2014
Great console, it is quiet and compact and the HDD is more than big enough. There's not much you can add that hasn't already been said in countless reviews over the past 7 years.

This console in particular I have given 4 stars to simply because I gave my original 60GB 2007 release model a 5 and that had backwards compatibility, 4 USB ports and a much more aesthetically pleasing shell with chrome, touch buttons and an adjustable PS logo; all of which are absent in this model.

Otherwise, it's a PS3. It plays the games, films and whatnot that you want it to.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2014
The product arrived in time, without an invoice though. The packaging was good. Set up and start was easy and quick.
Came with 2 games (batman arakham origins and last of us), so we jumped into it.
Good graphics, no lag, elegant design with great product finish (the cd/dvd cover looks a bit aweful though).
I feel fully satisfied with the experience so far with the price i paid. Great product.
One person found this helpful
on 2 November 2014
Very happy with this deal and everything came packaged Ok with the two games. However I do find it strange that there is no invoice or receipt in the box. Therefore without this you can not register and claim warranty??
on 26 October 2017
great price
on 15 January 2015
The item arrived as stated, packaging phenomenal. The ps3 itself looks almost brand new which is a bonus. I got with it a controller, charger cable, and an av lead. All of these were also in good condition. The only bad point is the fact I did not receive my two games. From reading other reviews, it seems this is a reoccurring pattern for this seller so be advised here folks. Whilst its not the end of the world, it is very annoying. It seems if it's too good to be true, it almost certainly IS!
on 11 February 2014
So glad I bought this when I did! The next day the price went up by £20 (still a good deal, but definitely saved me pocket money!). I was replacing a PS3 that for some reason had stopped reading Blu-Rays. The new one was not only faster, but featured a new design that opens to expose the lens, allowing for access to clean it without voiding the warranty or wasting money on a useless Blu-Ray lens cleaner disc!
One person found this helpful
on 2 July 2014
This is not my first PS3 and the console still has the same flaws we all are aware of such as over heating , freezing and so on but it's a 10 years old console after all , what are we expecting?!!
As a PS4 owner i find it absolutely crazy not to have a PS3 with it's massive games and this product did not disappoint, arrived right on time with 2 amazing games and it's up and running without a problem.
on 6 August 2014
I love the console, it's quiet, it works well. I've still to play TLoU properly, but I did played Arkham Origins and although it's alright, it's no Arkham Asylum.
on 5 October 2016