on 7 June 2014
This was unreadable!
After 20 Kindle pages I could not bear this bland, boring, aggravating rubbage, insomuch as I nearly luzzed my eReader at the wall. Worse, that writing style is so non-descriptive, it ties with children's books.
Just leave this one, it is purely to make money with. A Christmas Carol is excellent. Dickens must be having nightmares about this stupid 'sequel', it's that abominable.

Luigi442wii
on 18 December 2014
I really enjoyed this book,I have tried to read the original Dickens Christmas Carol a number of times,although it is a classic I cannot get to the end of it, but with this book by Michael Allen It was plain sailing,I found the story very human and humane,extremely uplifting!
on 8 December 2015
Was ok until Scrooge has sex with the 18 year old maid! like WTF! I gave up then and there.
on 23 January 2014
This book basically starts with the retelling of A Christmas Carol and then follows on to a very boring tale which no one would believe of the character Dickens wrote about. This book would have Dickens fans turning in their graves!