on 1 December 2013
ANY book that has 100% of its royalties going to charity gets 5 stars from me!

This is a lovely quick short story compilation that will put you in the mood for Christmas! It's a tasty little loving festive read. Each chapter is written by a different author, so the style and the story turnaround for every chapter you read.

A fabulous idea to raise money for charity - buy it!
on 15 September 2014
This story is different in that it was written by more than one author , each adding her own interpretation as the story unfolded! This is a'novel' way to write a story-excuse the pun. It could so easily have lost the flow, but it didn't. Each author brought something interesting to the plot. My only slight reservation is that the ending was rather predictable- but it was a happy one! This was an easy, pleasant read.
on 29 December 2013
Holly is an airline customer helper and her friend Lorna who is missing her fiance who is abroad fighting. Holly knows that Matt I s on his way back as a surprise for Lorna . The fun and games begin....
on 6 December 2013
Such a lighthearted, easy to read book perfect for the run up to Christmas.

Leaves you with a warm heart, the style is fantastic how every person got to put their own spin on each chapter. Fantastic read, will be recommending it to all, hope to see more publications from this group in the future and I'll be first in the queue to buy it!

10/10 :-)
on 6 December 2013
Is this chic-lit? I kept asking myself as I read, telling myself that I wouldn't like it - I mean chic-lit and me could never be bedfellows! It turned out to be funny, interesting, excellently written, and most of all, extremely enjoyable. If this is chic-lit then I may have to change my long-held views!
on 27 December 2013
What a lovely Christmas book love it very much cant wait for more next year well done cant wait to read more clare
on 25 August 2014
Wonderful
on 2 January 2014
What a cracking little read in the run up to Christmas.... very witty writing and cleverly done considering the amount of people that took part in the writing of it!! well done ladies....
on 4 December 2013
Loved this book, funny and holds interest! It's a quick and easy read! Looking forward to the groups next publication!!
on 19 January 2015