on 11 January 2014
i received key to initiate programme within a few hours. loading process was straightforward and the bullguard system runs well and is unobtrusive. i particularly like the firewall updates as programmes are given permission to run. i guess it will be just as capable as other security software (i chose it because which? magazine gave it a high rating).
i have previously used Norton for years but the recent versions have become increasingly temperamental, and after 6 failed attempts to resolve a software conflict issue by their tech dept i asked for my money back. it was a relief to see the bullguard programme completely remove norton from my computer.
i have subsequently loaded it onto two other computers - again simple process. i would have liked a 5 user version but couldnt find one even though i thought they used to do this.
on 26 December 2013
Following a bad experience with one of the latest Norton products, where I had to restore my PC to an earlier time using Acronis True Image in order to restore Internet access, Bullguard Internet Security 2014 has proved to be a "breathe of fresh air." Not only does it not even allow downloads of eicar test files, but it is simple to set up and has enough tweakable elements to keep many users happy. Also, I have used the company's chat facility and support has been rapid and top notch, even over Christmas. I am currently awaiting my electronic licence code, but since I have almost two months left of my trial, I have plenty of time to get the software fully-activated. The price on Amazon is even better than the manufacturer's excellent price, so I have no trouble in recommending this.
on 24 January 2014
I purchased this particular Internet security because it is the top product as per the which magazine.

Downloaded and installed it without any problems, and easy to set up for a novice. it also has enough options for the more advanced user, It has been in use for about a week with several pop ups giving me the option to allow or disallow certain websites connecting with my computer and these can be customised from the setup features.
on 1 January 2014
Was very pleased with the quick email of the product codes necessary to set up this product. Sent same day.
No need to wait for packaged discs and cases to arrive by post. Simply go to the website - enter the product key - job done.
Easy - even for an old fart like me.
Will use again if the renewal price is as competitive.
on 29 April 2014
The product itself is excellent and the way forward without the need for a disc. That said, I must point out a few confusing issues that might concern others like myself who do not class themselves as computer experts.
Point one: My Bullguard expires on 30th April hence my reasoning to purchase the "key" after reading the reviews and asking questions which very kindly many readers replied to. Many thanks for bothering. After purchasing the digital license I waited for the details to come through, other purchasers commented "even on the same day" When I looked on my orders it said "preparing for dispatch" and it would be 3/4th May. Well I went into overdrive and contacted the seller who quickly replied along with the code. This "preparing for dispatch" and "dispatched" does not fit the product description and think very misleading as there is nothing to send.
Point two: I pulled up my Bullguard Account and inserted the activation code. It said it was accepted and left it at that as I read it was that easy. In my case I just decided to look at the Bullguard account the following morning and it showed my new purchase followed by download which was not there the night before. Had I not done this I would have assumed the renewal was on board. The download and uninstall took over 10 minutes but was I glad I had the feeling to bring up Bullguard. Perhaps if you are installing Bullguard for the first time it might be different. I would definitely recommend Bullguard to anyone that asks, their support is excellent and they all have names that match Compare the Meerkats!!!! we had a good laugh about that.
on 19 February 2016
This is just another con in the rip off Britain world, I have used BullGuard for a few years now on Windows 7 and it worked fine. I would shut down windows Defender and Windows Firewall and let BullGuard take over my computer with a nice little program to play with and a nice little red bull as a logo sitting on my desktop and flashing at you now and then with up dates, BullGuard also has excellent customer service were you can have a chat on line to deal with some problems not all of them I must add.
All you are simply doing is shutting down your FREE Windows Defender and Windows Firewall and letting BullGuard or any other internet security that's out there take over your computer.
I have been using my free internet security for over a year now with no problems at all, I am now using Windows 10 and security has got even better. Save your money for a Christmas present or put some fuel in your tank.

Your free internet security does exactly the same job as all the rest out there, don't waste your money.
on 7 February 2014
What a service received code and installed within hours fist class easy to install ,price could not be better plus the added days use at no extra expense a real bonus would recommend and have done already to my friends and every one.
on 5 April 2014
The best thing about BullGuard is their Technical support...its 2nd to none and In my experience its the once of the reasons for using this software. The programme can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but overall its very good...there are better and more expensive AV software out there, but as longs as its catches the most malicious bugs that's all that's needed. A lot of programmes can hinder the working of your PC and are an absolute pain, but BG works very nicely in the background and doesn't hog up your memory.
on 18 February 2014
My CD-Rom doesn't work and I've had it fixed on several occasions so downloading security from a disc is difficult but this one is a charm. No disc, straight off the Internet download and done
on 20 March 2014
This is the 2nd year I have used BullGuard. It's very good, works in the background without flashing incessant notices up on the screen, I shall probably buy it again next year.