Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 18 February 2015
Just fabulous! I have wanted this cd ever since it first came out but somehow never got round to buying it but now I'm so glad I did. It is my Sunday morning chillout cd. Carol King is a great singer/songwriter & this album is pure class.
on 18 August 2011
I searched for this CD after watching James Taylor and Carole King 'Live at the Troubador'. I couldn't really believe that I hadn't bought 'Tapestry' years ago, but I'm so pleased I have finally got around to it. A brilliant album!
on 2 May 2009
This is probably my all time favoutite album. I say album because I bought it first on vinyl, then tape, cd and now its downloaded on my mp3. Every track is great; I cannot single one out. Just never get tired of paying it.
on 17 January 2012
What can you say about this album that hasn't been said before? I should have bought it 40 years ago and never, quite, got round to it. Delighted that I eventually saw sense and am now the proud owner of it. Brilliant!
on 28 December 2010
Every track a classic.Every track well known.
Millions of copies sold and still selling.No
doubt millions of reviews as well!Brilliant!
Why review anymore.The music speaks for itself.
Timeless.Just play and enjoy.
on 27 April 2013
It is amazing juts how many unique tracks that Carole wrote and performed on this album that have been covered by so mant artists since. Kids of today will not realise just how old many of the songs they like are.
on 17 December 2012
My Mum & I have just joined Rock Choir & one of the songs on this album, 'Where You Lead', is one of the songs that we have learnt. Carole King is an amazing talent & this is a classic example of her work. Great.
on 10 February 2014
Didn't quite know what to expect but it turns out I chose well. Quite suprised how many of her songs I knew. A good one for the collection and back gtround music for the over 40's when you have friends around
on 14 June 2016
A classic LP. Her voice is not as good as some singers and the production is a little underwhelming but she is a terrific musician, the songs are all good and as a whole the album is one of the best of its type.
on 24 February 2013
Carole King is one of those people who sing with so much feeling in her voice. You can loose yourself in the song. Its no surprise that her and James Taylor worked so well together, same kind of person.