Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 18 March 2013
It's solid 70's folk style which Carole King and is one of the greatest writer - performers. Takes me back to uni days. I would recommend it to others if they have similar leanings.
on 23 March 2014
Another blasts from the past. A Great album to add to any collection. Getting an MP3 version after purchase was a bonus as it meant I could listen to it straight away. Thanks Amazon!
on 9 April 2015
Not much else to say, love it! Carole King at her best, not a bad word to say, not even a half-bad word to say! Pure brilliance from one of the world's best singer/songwriters ever!
on 12 May 2014
I must have been one of the few people not to own this CD. It was after watching a documentary about Ms King and James Taylor that I decided I had to buy it. It's music to treasure.
on 10 December 2014
Great classic Album from (in my opinion) the greatest female singer song writer of the 20th century.
Used to have this on vinyl back in the day, and brings back so many memories.
on 17 February 2015
Excellent meant to buy it when it first came out, and wasnt dissapointed. Watching BBC4 on a friday where they play a lot of sixties bands just made me remember what I had missed.
on 7 January 2011
Bought it as a present for my wifes birthday in December but was late in arriving so became a Xmas present.
Very good CD for people brought up on Carole King, James Taylor, etc.
on 27 October 2011
I bought this CD for my wife as she used to have the album on vinyl.Since I gave it to her she has played it constantly and loves it. I`ve earned myself massive brownie points!!
on 23 January 2014
I have wanted this CD for many years and was pleased it came via my Kindle and also dowloaded to My amazon cloud.
It is a classic and after lissening to it i could see why
on 19 August 2009
I brought this on vinyl when it was first released and realised recently what a great album it was. I had to get a new copy on CD and have enjoyed listening to it ever since.