everybody's life advice!!
on 2 April 2014
The seller contends that they are unable to change the listing to reflect that this is, in fact, a mini book. I find this incredibly hard to believe and thik they're just scamming everyone - especially as they refuse to provide a return label and force the consumer (who was duped) into paying return postage.

The book measures about 4" x 3" and everything is shrunken down - especially the text. My sons 83 year old grandmother will never be able to read the miniature writing inside, nor will he be able to read it to himself as he learns to read. You need a magnifying glass to see the text!!

Yet we remain stuck with it. I either pay more to return it at my own expense (thereby spending more in shipping both ways than the purchase price!) or I get to be the next sucker who simply is stuck with a useless book in order to minimize the loss.

So, only order if you want a teensy weensy version of the book!
on 29 March 2014
I already had the paperback version of this book, and decided to buy a hardcopy to do the pinterest idea for my 4-year old daughter high school graduation.
My mistake, I didn't check the size of this tiny little book, i's 15 cm*12cm! The teachers will have a hard time writing on it!
on 17 March 2014
No where in the description lead me to believe it was a small book. I thought it was good value for the regular size book, I should have known better. I feel like it was misrepresented because of the lack of description.
on 6 March 2014
Whilst The Cat in the Hat is loved by our 3 yr old, this book is far too long and complicated for him to appreciate. much better for an older child.
on 26 December 2013
Love this book, but much smaller than i expected! Otherwise, a gorgeous classic book to grow up with your kids!
on 26 October 2014