on 10 February 2014
After trying numerous hacks when I didn't want to "root" my Kindle, I am quite happy to have access to my Gmail and Google Drive from my kindle. Well worth it!
on 25 February 2014
I find this slow and clumsy when I click the mail button it causes a lot of screen flashes before it goes to the mail, don't know if I will be keeping it on or not.
on 14 March 2014
Bought this to help me use Google drive, opened it and the home screen kept flashing, when I eventually got into Google drive, none of my files would open and its a pain to only be able to use horizontally. Not worth buying at all!
on 11 February 2014
Poor substitute for the real thing(s). As the only option it serves it's purpose, but not very smoothly. I've suffered through some bizarre functional quirks whereby it is very difficult to get back to the tabs page to make choices between the applications.
on 12 March 2014
Can't save attachments from email. Can't save anything from drive...once I use Google+ there's no way to go to email or drive or anything else. Quite rubbish and cost :/ disappointed :(
on 30 June 2014
as says
on 28 December 2013
I only downloaded this app to access my Google+.

It works well enough but always shows in landscape view, with no option to change to portrait.