Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 10 March 2016
Just absolutely brilliant product. I quit smoking cigarettes back in October 2015 . Over the past months I've bought numerous E-Liquid pens and all broke within a short time. But Hail to Discoball http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GRIFRUM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00. Just a brilliant starter pack 2 pens , once charged these can last up to 3 days. Buy Discoball you will not be disappointed .
on 20 June 2017
Very impressed with the speed of delivery! Love the case that fits 2 vape pens, charge lead and plug also provided and room for 2 bottles of vape juice aswell (although not included) good value for money and so far very good with no leaks!
on 12 December 2017
Not bad i have bought cheaper ones that are just as good, I got the purple set and when it arrived it had all the writing all over it that is embossed into it and not removable, just like the photo.Its in the bin not very nice to take out of your handbag.
on 7 February 2017
Failure in every respect, difficult to fill, coils burned easily, battery takes a long time to charge no coloured lights as described. Maybe I had a rogue pack but price of returns was more than price paid.... in the bin..... lesson learned. Went to a vape shop.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 July 2015
Having decided to try and ';give up smoking, was looking for a product or products to do so. I saw this 'kit' advertised. Looking at the specifications offered, I purchased this 'Kit'. On arrival I was very impressed with the equipment, which enabled me to get my "plan of action" under way. All I had to do was purchase 'liquid', and away I went. I like also the protective case that came with it in order to keep things in 'Order'. All in all a very professional piece of equipment.
on 2 December 2017
This product was bought to help my partner with quitting smoking and I can honestly say it has helped him so much! He bought 3mg nicotine juice to put into it and he really liked it, didn’t crave a cigarette which and it smells a whole lot better too. He has since tried to have a cigarette but they are too strong for him as cigarettes have around 12mg of nicotine in. He said that trying to have a cigarette made him feel sick. Which has obviously put him off. All round great product.
on 6 May 2015
Sorry .... the kit I purchased had only one out of two batteries that would charge. Got a replacement from Amazon and neither of the batteries would charge ... had to send them back for a refund. I liked the concept, got on well with it, but if they don't work they are pretty useless. So thoroughly disappointed with it all.
on 26 July 2017
ideal starter at a great price , no instructions (same as no directions to smoke)
look around for what taste you like rather than random, as a cougher id go for a menthol and water it 50/50
on 22 October 2017
Have previously purchased this item as a gift. My friend rated gift very highly. Batteries last for ages (?days). I have purchased this one as a standby for myself.
on 20 July 2017
I have bought several of these in the last few months.
They are the best ones I have purchased.
Presented and put together very well and a good price.
Definitely recommend this product.