on 11 December 2013
I've learnt so much from Ian over the last few months about email marketing. In this book Ian not only shares why email marketing is such a powerful marketing strategy (that many people miss) he also clearly explains how to give value to readers and the process to put in place so you convert readers into paying clients. The book is packed with many practical examples, action lists and resources that make it easy to implement what you learn too. Thanks Ian for sharing all your valuable knowledge with us!
on 28 November 2013
Ian's book is packed full of ideas and techniques that you can easily and immediately apply to improve your marketing results. It is written in plain and simple English and he has an engaging style of writing that I really enjoyed.
The book provides a simple step-by-step and common sense guide to clearly show how you can build an extensive list of subscribers and convert them into paying clients.
I would recommend this book to anyone who wishes to attract more clients to their business.
on 4 June 2014
Buy this book you won't regret it.I highly recommend it .Compelling and seductive content,I am thinking to buy more books from this author
on 25 November 2013
We've been following Ian's advice on e-mail marketing for several months now. We've seen a three-fold increase in leads and we've won several new clients for our consulting work, mostly without a competition.
There's no better feeling than a director in a FTSE-100 company contacting you directly as a result of reading your nurturing e-mails, instead of the usual approach of hustling to get a sales meeting.
Inspiring but practical. Ian has certainly motivated me to get into action.
on 10 December 2013
The thing I like about this book is it's honesty. There are so many books on eMail marketing that it can be a difficult choice to know where to start. I believe that there is no better place to start than here. The difference with Mr Brodie is that he has actually put these methods and ideas into practice and there seem to be lot's of 'authors' on this subject who simply haven't. Highly recommended no BS guide to something that many of us could get a lot better at.
on 31 March 2014
I bought this book a week ago and read it the same day. It is FAB. Quite often, stuff like this is kind of ...empty. Not so this book, it really does explain the 'how to' when it comes to email marketing, broken down into the relevant steps so that it's straightforward to implement.
So straightforward that a week on, we are well on the way to introducing an entirely new marketing strategy into our business, from a standpoint of not having a clue where to start.
Would not hesitate to recommend this book to anyone in business!
on 9 December 2013
I've waited a long time for a book that could take me from my current position of a lot of contacts but no strategy to market my services to them, Ian's book has set me on my way perfectly. It's full of simple ideas and steps to follow that anyone can implement from day one.

I'm on my way to creating a strategic approach to my marketing for the first time thanks to Ian's book.
on 26 November 2013
Ian's book is a comprehensive and well thought-out guide to email marketing. His writing style is engaging and he helps the reader to quickly understand the concepts with stories and examples that are easy to relate to. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who needs to get a jump start on email marketing and put it into practice in their service business.
on 9 December 2013
I've worked with and followed Ian for some time now, and always get value for money. This latest approach resonates with me, and Ian again adopts a pragmatic attitude, talks common sense, and adds a liberal dose of what he calls humour. Buy this book. You will learn practical and immediately usable tips to gain credibility with followers, and concert prospects.
on 20 November 2013
It was a pleasure to discover Ian's book was available as I have followed some of his stuff before. Ian takes you on a very readable journey that helps you do this stuff and explains why it helps! It's does not have jargon or techie narrative and so helps build confidence in why it will work. Very well worth the expenditure of time and money..... Good vale