Customer reviews

Let Me Go
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 5 May 2014
I always find it difficult reviewing songs, as the best way to find out if you like it is to just listen, but sometimes I just want to add my voice to say "I like this" and share a little bit with others about why I like it.

I have two memories associated with this song. The first is that great advert that Gary did with the (Compare The) Meerkats and the other is listening to him sing it on New Year's Day. I can’t listen to it without thinking of both of those things. Who cares if other people don't think he's the coolest person to listen to. It's a great feel good song.
on 31 March 2017
music download
on 18 June 2017
Brilliant song
on 24 February 2015
Love this song
on 26 December 2013
Downloaded as soon as I heard it, another superb song from the wonderful, gorgeous Gary Barlow. Made all the more special after watching him on the Afghanistan special he filmed out there. What a great guy, he is truly awesome and so is this song - love it! Wonderful to sing along to :)
on 19 November 2013
If you're going to leave it 14 years to release another single then this is the PERFECT comeback song!!!! Amazing all-round, well done Mr B!
on 18 November 2013
Love this tune, really grown on me. It's great to sign along to in the car and I still love the Barlow's voice. Fly highhhhhhhh!
on 22 December 2013
Another fab song by Mr Barlow, has a 'country bumpkin' beat but will have you singing along. Can't wait for more from Gary.
on 15 March 2014
Love Gary Barlow and this album is fantastic to listen to. Great new album, excellent song's and a bit of everything.
on 25 November 2013
Having been a Barlow fan since my early teens, there is not much he can do to displease me. However, after 14 years of no real solo material I was worried I wouldn't like it. I should have never doubted it. Let me go is a wonderful return to his very best. Up tempo, catchy and really uplifting song despite it being about the pain of a break up. In his words, good job, well done x x