Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 22 June 2017
Fantastic. Great tracks
on 4 January 2014
Was never a great fan of Gary Barlow but he seems to have got better with age as this album shows,he can be a bit of a pain on the X Factor but he mostly tells the truth about the contestants.TJ120.
on 1 March 2016
great sound
on 12 April 2014
Love all the music from Since I saw you last by Gary Barlow,face to face I enjoy with him singing alongside Elton John,they sang this brilliently together,
on 12 January 2014
welcome back gary.this is good driving cd especially let me go.its so adictive to sing along to.love the cd.pity not in jewel case just cheap card board
on 14 May 2017
Music is loved by all who listen to it.
on 17 July 2014
Brilliant album
on 24 January 2014
Well deserving of 5 stars. A lovely mix of tracks all of which one wants on repeat. It would have been nice to have had the lyrics to sing along with.
Gary Barlow is a a singer songwriter known to most people, especially as he has been the head judge on the X-Factor which is where I think more of us 'got to know him'.

He also came into our homes at New Year with the lovely televised concert to see in the New Year.

This album is lovely, it really, really is. There is a nice mix of the more upbeat tempo and then some more slower songs to make you think. Gary has such a sincere sound, reflecting the genuine and talented person that he is. The words to the songs have such meaning and the upbeat melodies are great to sing along with - especially in the car!!

A great album from our own home grown talent that is Gary Barlow. Hopefully there will be another similar album out soon. Great listening!
on 9 January 2014
The first time I heard the previews on Gary's website, I wasn't that enthusiastic, but as a true Gary-fan I bought the album. Now after listening to all the songs, and listening to the lyrics I'm overblown! This is Gary at his best! Thank you Gazza for sharing your life with your fans.
REQUIEM: Somebody is watching his own funural(Gary's dad?): "I'm really flattered that you came here to remember"
JUMP: you can here some influence from Keane-member Time Rice-Oxley. Tom Chaplin would also be a good leadsinger. I also love KEANE!
GOD: "If you found God, would you take Him home, Would you open the curtains or keep them closed?" This makes you start thinking about life, with all the happiness and the tragedies. Do I need God? Maybe...someday?...very inspirational...
6TH AVENUE: Gary went to the States after he was dumped by the Music Industry (the record-company). BUT after all the misery he spent quality time with his wife Dawn and their one-year-old son Daniel. Maybe he lived on 6th avenue... who knows? I lOVE THE PIANO, I almost hear Elton John and Billy Joel.Great!
SINCE I SAW YOU LAST: Gary was really angry back then. "Today I took back what was stolen!". Yes Gary,YOU'VE GOT IT ALL BACK! Congratulations, I love this song!!!!
THIS HOUSE: His family! His house! Almost my own house.Great guitar-playing.
DYING INSIDE: I somehow can feel his pain....RIP Poppy Barlow!
MORE THAN LIFE: I love the built up of the song!!!Probably a song dedicated to Dawn.
MR. EVERYTHING: Such a catchy tune. Love it!
In fact all the songs are very catchy. Offcourse not Gary-fans will not agree with this, but in my opinion, Mr. Barlow did a good job!