Customer reviews

My iMac (covers OS X Mavericks) (My...)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.03

on 8 February 2014
Bought this because as a windows user the Mac is different to get used to. I read it on the ipad because it is a lot better in colour. You can get slightly confused at times as it is an American version and if not careful you can be trying something on your UK Mac that is not available. Very comprehensive book that assumes you know the basics.
on 16 February 2014
Great book for the beginner to Apple iMac after years of frustration with Windows PC.

Vista finished me off.

The iMac is proving great value and thoroughly professional.

My iMac guides me through the new operating system and methods of Apple. Easy to follow guidelines and answers to those awkward bits too.

I highly recommend this book for those that want to learn how to use a system that simply works.
on 16 August 2014
As a complete Mac idiot, this book has been invaluable and I'm now a basic user learning new techniques and solving my problems all the time. Great book!!
on 20 October 2014
got ourselves a new computer so had to have a book!!!! (ok what you want to know is
on the computer) nothing quite like having a book and yep this is a very good one quite simple
to understand clearly written can recommend
on 6 May 2014
I found the book was well written and was easy to read, unfortunately it did not give me the information I needed as a new Mac user but this does not mean to say that others wouldn't find it useful. I purchased the book from the 'missing manual' series and found this much more helpful.
on 16 August 2015
As a newcomer to IMAC am finding this a very useful reference book, and being a kindle version, can set it up on either iPad or kindle fire and follow the advice, great, easy to read and find stuff love it. Thanks
on 5 February 2014
I found this book easy to use and simply laid out. The color pictures help a lot. Covers everything making the make simple to use.
on 21 February 2014
Clear and concise information about iMac Mavericks operating system OSX I love the way the book is laid out as I have never owned a Apple Mac before

john
on 17 October 2014
very helpful to understanding the 'ins and outs' of the iMac. glad I bought it.
on 9 January 2015
Great product and usual fast service from Amazon. Thanks.