on 9 November 2016
Very pleased as I brought it to help me out with university. Brought new and came in original packaging with charger. It has saved me so much time as I am able to view pre-lecture tasks / power points beforehand. Also I don't have to print out power points as much as I am able to view it on this and I can write notes without rushing to keep up with my lecturers.

Really worth getting for any student.
on 23 February 2015
I bought this because I had a number of Amazon vouchers and wanted to buy something worthwhile. I have had Apple iPhones and know the product well but have had Android tablets. They were eraly ones at £70.00 or so which were fine for browsing but were a bit slow.

I was going to buy and iPad but was advised against this by a few colleagues who reckoned it was just a bit big and this would be ideal. Tried it out in the shops and bought one on Amazon. Its worth researching to see what iPads there are - alot more than I thought. Also it is easy to buy a cheap iPad 1 but these didnt have cameras and so will probably be outdated for most now. So reserch what model you want and more importantly make sure what you are bying has what you want. Many appear identical and price comparison does not work on these items so check the specification properly.

As usual the pckaging is lovely and took a few minutes to sort out. Having an existing iCloud account meant once I had logged on all my files and data populated itself on my device. i was wary of this happening inadvertently and clogging up my new device but these did not materialise.

Lovely feel to it and great size to hold. The iPad would have been too bulky.

I would thoroughly recommend.

I also bought a bluetooth keyboard and case which works very well and which I typed this on.....
on 28 January 2016
I bought this tablet because Android does not have the support for audio apps that I needed. I also bought an IK iRig HD guitar interface and IK Blueboard (pedal board) to go with it.
I am using the apps BIAS Amp (to design custom guitar amps) and BIAS FX (to create amp/FX setups). I use this setup during practise and would be quite comfortable to use it live as well. The sound quality is amazing. No noticeable latency.

Propellerhead Figure, Audiobus and Cubasis are also powerful audio apps.

I also use the tablet with a Wacom creative stylus for art apps. The apps themselves are great, but the stylus is not as accurate as I had hoped.
on 19 July 2015
I wanted to replace my existing tablet computer with one that worked. I settled on the iPad Mini 2 after various discussions with friends and techy guys in computer shops. I don't own any Apple products other than this, and this is the first one I've bought. I'm really happy with it. The keyboard works. It feels intuitive, unlike my old tablet. I'm still learning what it does but I'm more than happy so far. I wish it would save things like my email address and my name but that's a minor irritation. I don't feel the need to buy an iPhone or anything. This will do nicely.
on 9 August 2015
I have had many tablets over the years and this is by far the best. I actually got this as I had bought one for my boyfriend for Christmas and was too jealous of him having such a good tablet. I am still using it (and I am a very faddy person and get bored of things easily) and am so happy with the purchase. It is expensive compared to other tablets, but it is well worth the money. The clarity of the screen is outstanding there are no issues with it lagging or being slow. I use my ipad for pretty much everything and it is such a good size that you can take it anywhere with you. Very very happy :)
on 28 October 2015
Use it pretty much daily both for work, school and games. The Ipad mini is a lovely device with its sleek design as well as its functionality. The battery life is good even after more than a year and a half of daily use, averaging around 4 hour for heavy use and around 6-8 hours for light use. The retina display is great to look at and there is an abundance of apps in the store. I chose this model as it is more portable than a regular Ipad but is just as powerful as one in the same generation and was very impressed
on 7 July 2017
Very happy with this purchase. It arrived in excellent condition and has served me well. Sometimes the sound plays up but this is only very rarely and I'm unsure if it's something I've done or whether it is a fault with the iPad itself. Either way, very happy with this affordable piece of tech!
on 19 August 2017
Well what can I say - its an Ipad and it works fine. Camera quality isn't that good though and 16gb fills up quickly. Useful to travel with due to compact size.
on 18 November 2015
The box confused me because it shows the iPad with a white wallpaper when normally the iPads wallpaper is blue(space). The box itself was a bit bashed and the cellophane was ripped. From seeing some reviews I was a bit sceptical to buy this but I typed in the serial number and apple say it's genuine and has the warranty so I believe it's genuine. I'm just a bit concerned about the box. The screen turns on and everything works how it should. The item came the next day which I am pleased about. I haven't used it fully yet so not sure on the performance and battery.
review imagereview image
on 10 September 2014
Did the upgrade from my iPad mini 1. A Superb product. A great way to get the iphone5s architecture (64bit, A7 CPU M7 motion processer) plus an 8" screen for a lot less than buying the iPhone5s and it is much easier to surf the Internet due to a bigger screen.m. I am holding onto my iPhone 4s for the foreseeable future and using that for making calls and sending text messages.