on 27 April 2016
The Impossible Project have been working very hard to reproduce the original Polaroid formula, and they have come far since the original Kickstarter campaign. Film pack contains only 8 shots (original Polaroids were 10), claimed that this is due to restrictions in dimensions (not so sure about that myself). Quality is very good, almost as good as my original Polaroids from 20 years ago, but they still have some way to go in the chemical formulation - it takes approx 30-40 mins for a colour photo to fully develop, and not the 3-5 of my youth). Print must be shielded from light for the first minute or so upon ejection as the paper is still light sensitive at this stage, so quickly slip it into a pocket while it develops. Colour rendition is very good (although this can be affected by ambient temperatures (cold weather images come out bluer, warmer weather more yellow), and by adjusting the temperature during the "development time" you can create some interesting effects (inside or outside pocket of jacket will do this). All the fuzziness, haze, artefacts and colour rendition of old is still present, and I love it for this reason. I've bought over a dozen packs in the past few months and still learning and exploring my own photographic skill. And the best part, it won't be reproduced a millions times on a printer... it's a true moment in time, and every moment is unique (unless of course, you cut them open, clean the chemicals away, salvage the negative and reprint in a darkroom... which I am now experimenting with)!
on 26 April 2014
Love the instant cameras of yesteryear and recently purchased a Polaroid 600. Although the film is expensive it still allows you to get that retro feel from your photos with the added bonus of the colour frames. Also, in the case of my camera the film cartridge acts as your camera battery too, and you are also paying for the development price all in one, so when you consider all that it's not actually as bad as you first think.
on 10 October 2015
The film works perfectly and I love touch of creativeness and original from Impossible - making the patterned ones and the coloured versions is a great idea, all at roughly the same price, too.

Speaking of the price, yes, it's quite expensive, but Impossible are the only ones making this film, it's a labour of love for them and I'd be surprised if they're making much profit out of it. So I like to support them, and the photos last forever, look great and make me smile. That's worth the price.
on 24 February 2015
Quality is bad, i would not recommend to use the product. Waist of money.
I have used the product on the day I received, the picture quality on 20 year old picture I have is better then from this product.
on 19 April 2014
I bought this for my camera Polaroid , it is good quality and nice colour .. I didn't find any promblem on this !
on 15 December 2016
I respect impossible for wha they have achieved in keeping Polaroid alive. The results are inconsistent though, very hit and miss but great for experimentation. Development time is high, watch out for expired film being sold. As this can further hinder or affect the outcome. If you like an expensive surprise give it a bash, I've had some cool results.
on 5 October 2015
What can I say a modern twist on a classic product. Have had some fun using them and surprising on the quality output from them. I look forward to utilizing other products from this line and introducing them to friends. One happy customer here.
on 6 May 2016
The film's date of production sticker shows June 1999. Film label recommends to use it within 12 months from production date. Order made in 2016. Product is therefore out of date. Still can be used but images are dark and far from colorful.
on 30 January 2016
For grandaughter she loves her camera and this film
on 19 July 2015