on 22 January 2015
Do not buy it. It is absolutely an awful product. It makes lots of noise when listening to music. It jumps from song to song. I bought it for my 11 year old as a Christmas present and she was in tears ,because it did stop playing all the time and she thought it was her fault. Awful item.
An awful item that isnt worth a fiver.

Very poorly made.

Instructions are useless.

Software is very slow & clunky and looks like it comes straight out of the 1980s.

Buttons dont all work.

Most of the gushing 5 star reviews are fake or from people who got the item free.

These are mass produced in China and sold under various brand names with various prices. They are all awful.

Please dont waste your money on this.
on 2 November 2014
pathetic! advertised and looks like ipod and feels like something a 9 year old china man printed off in his bedroom and has the start and function menu of a really bad phone 6 years ago, avoid! dont buy its a joke!
on 20 March 2015
When ordering this product, there was no clear way to select the colour that I wanted. Instead I simply ordered the product then emailed the company and asked to request my colour preferences before it was dispatched. I soon got a reply from them, saying that this was completely fine and they'll send it right away, despite this however, they still sent me the wrong colour of MP3. And what was stranger was the fact that they sent me the wrong colour but the reciept stated that it came in the colour I had asked for. A little annoying that this happened, but I will say that all this aside, it is actually a very good product and extremely good value for money. It works perfectly, comes with ideal accessories and wasn't expensive at all for what it's worth. It might not be apple or anything but it looks great, is a fraction of the price and works perfectly. I got it for my brother for his birthday and he absolutely loves it - it came in green and I had asked for blue - at least it never came in a pink or purple colour! I would definitely buy this product again.
on 11 May 2016
I am completely outraged at this product. When I plugged it into my desktop PC, I found that it was not charging and that the usual window for USB drives did not appear. As I could not turn the MP 4 player from the start as it was already shut down and after it was 'charging' (which it wasn't) i still couldn't turn it on, I wanted to see if there was even a battery inside but there was no means of doing that as there was no screws, only one continuous sheet of plastic.
on 16 March 2015
Basically mp4 player arrived and was broke on arrival i sent it back they then sent me out another one and guess what that was broke as well meaning the inside of it was hanging out the earphone socket was out off line it wouldnt charge or find connection on laptop due tit was broke clearly from inside i woul warn other buyers to be carefull as would not wish them same experiance
on 12 July 2014
Despitite in the picture and the description saying it had a camera, when i recived ut no camera is present. If i wanted one with no camera i could have spend a lot less money too. However it did arrive quickly but the buttons are abit clunky!
on 17 August 2015
There is a screen problem when I ring them they didn't give any response
on 19 April 2015
Rubbish,worked for a few days and then wouldnt even turn on.binned it.
on 16 December 2014