on 29 October 2013
with the cold weather approaching i thought i would give the iglove ago.. i saw these in house of fraser for 15 pounds plus delivery ... then saw them for about 5 pounds delivered on amazon.. arrived after a few days... they work.. however be warned they are small so ideal for people with small hands or kids... just ordered another for my brother..
on 30 January 2012
These gloves are total genius, being able to wear them and use the iPhone is a real help. However, they are not the warmest gloves ever, so really they are more just a practical novelty. Would still suggest buying them for the price though.
on 4 February 2013
I loved these gloves as soon as they arrived. They work great on my iphone and I just thought they were very cool. Unfortunately after only 1 week I am noticing that the quality of them is very poor and one of the fingers is literally coming off the hand of the glove, with several others looking like they will go that way too. I am really gutted.
I contacted Amazon and fair play to them, they immediately sent me a returns form (postage paid) and confirmed they would refund me in full. Top marks for Amazon but unfortunately the gloves are poor :(
on 11 December 2011
Great looking gloves and they work perfectly with my ipad and iphone. They came in a cool box so I will be ordering some more for gifts.
on 12 January 2012
Good quality gloves, but a little thin so if there is too much cold you will need an extra pair.
on 27 March 2012
These looked like the best gloves on amazon, and I think they are. They come in a great little package, so they are perfect gifts. The great thing about these is that they are thick enough to keep your hands warm but stretchy enough to fit any normal sized hand. Using the touch screen in these is a real pleasure, Ive had no problems whilst using touch devices. Great product, great gift.

Edit: They lasted for about a year until getting holes in them.
on 20 June 2015
I brought this over 2 months ago and thought I will write a review after I've used the glove for a long period and unfortunately I have to say this doesn't seem like a genuine product it's already got bubbles and is not responsive to my mobile touchscreen I would avoid buying this you can probably buy cheaper gloves that will do a better job
on 19 March 2013
These iGlove's do what is required, I can use my touchscreen phone on a chilly morning with my gloves on. They're warm enough for me, on the downside the overall quality of the stitching is not the best, they frayed after a couple of days in places. But for the price I'm happy with the purchase.
on 15 December 2013
I bought these as a present so cannot comment on how they work.

In terms of distribution they were sent with the flat pack box instead of in it (I assume to save on postage) and were 4 days later than expected. This was in mid-December but they were later than estimated.
on 9 January 2013
Sent these as a present, but the one size stated seems to be only big enough to fit the hands of boy aged about 12 years old. I'm 34 and gap from the bridge of the glove to the bridge between my fingers is about an inch. Basically makes me look like I have webbed hands.