on 11 November 2016
The bag I ordered in Navy is really nice for everyday use and for work.
Don't understand previous negative views.
The bag is sturdy, spacious and well made and looks expensive.
All the stitching and edges were well done, even and hardly visible.
The only negative is I would have liked an inner divider but that's me being fussy.
My friends have commented on it and love it.
on 11 December 2016
Not like the description, much smaller and the lining is leopard print so it looks tacky. Really unhappy.
on 3 July 2014
This bag is horrible! Don't buy if you want something classy!
I expected it to be similar to a Miss Lulu bag (which I own) but I was very disappointed. It is cheap, nasty, tacky and nothing like the picture!
The material is very obviously fake leather, whether as with my Miss Lulu bag is isn't easy to tell - it is soft and flexible. This bag is hard and rigid - when it arrived the sides were creased and didn't look very nice.
The bag I received was faulty; the detachable strap wasn't finished properly and the vinyl finishing on the edge was lumpy and patchy. The manufacturer obviously didn't spend much time ensuring that the edge was even.
The seller is a nightmare. It was so difficult to get a refund, when I eventually got my refund for the product I didn't get a refund for the postage, despite the fault.
I'm am so disappointed and really regret buying this bag and especially from this seller! I has cost me £5.20 to return the bag (royal mail) and £3.90 in postage to get the faulty bag.
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 July 2014
Lovely bag that looks expensive. It's spacious and comfortable to carry. The beige colour is gorgeous and has attracted lots of complements.
on 5 November 2016
Didn't even come with the strap and didn't look much like the photo
on 9 January 2017