on 16 April 2017
Highly recommend
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 February 2011
Using the additional Tune Belt Armband Extender, I wrapped the TuneBelt around the handlebars of my scooter, enabling me to mount my phone on the dashboard - instant SatNav!

Unlike most mounting options, the neoprene/velcro combination doesn't budge an inch - even on bumpy roads. The TuneBelt holds my Nokia N8 nice and snugly, keeps the rain off but still allows me to plug in my headphones for voice directions. When I reach my destination, one tug on the velcro is all it takes to unmount - what could be simpler!

For me this was a vital part in my plans for the ultimate Bike SatNav. This is a very cheap solution, easy to mount and unmount, no compatibility issues or modifications to the bike required.
on 1 July 2017
stylish,convenient and excellent performance Absolutely incredible and a great price! Can't go wrong! If you are looking for a not very expensive and the quality is very good product, then I think this is worth your purchase. Thanks for a great product!! nice and affordable like as I expect perfection
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 August 2012
Decided to buy a new armband as my old one was incredibly loose and designed for bigger arms. Had a look around and stumbled across the tune belt. It looked good and reviews were positive. When it arrived i wasn't disappointed, it looks great the strap is stretchy , Velcro is quality which offers a secure connection. I am able to adjust strap exactly to my requirements an excellent fit. I have smallish arms if your blessed with massive guns or unfortunate to possess severe bingo wings you may wish to invest in the extension strap too. However I didn't require it. I am able to use the phone via the plastic screen although it doesn't fit flush to the phone screen which may cause an issue, but to be fair once I'm on the move I rarely need to operate phone. The iPhone fits in snugly and securely both on its on in it's bump sleeve. Overall I would recommend this product. If I had to moan about anything in comparison to this tune belt and my last belt would be lack of a key pocket. If it had a key pocket it would be perfect. I can slip a key into the phone section though, but would have preferred a separate secure compartment.
Hope this helps you decide to buy it.
on 5 April 2012
This belt is nice looking and comfy to wear. Put phone in upside down to connect headphones. Adjustable strap makes it easy to fasten as tight as needed. Does not move while jogging. Touch screen accessible through plastic film. Stylish too. Good value for money. Thank you!
on 2 July 2013
Have waited a number of weeks to test this out. I've had these types of armbands before, but i think I've finally found "the one". Used for when I cycle, I need 100% certainty that it will not come loose and fall off taking my iPhone with it. My last armband was utterly useless and would do just that, it was rubbish. This, however, is quite the opposite. In fact, you can almost go too far and make it too tight - and it will NOT budge. But that is what I like about this make, you feel absolutely safe in the knowledge that it will stay where you put it, no matter how much you exert yourself. And what's not to like about that?
on 27 August 2010
As a product it does exactly what it says on the tin, unfortunately though it does not fit the N97 very well. I have been unable to find any arm band suitable for the N97 other than this one, but its not long enough so the phone sticks out the top and the touchscreen is unusable through the plastic cover. I have had it for a few weeks now and thankfully it has never popped out of its sleeve, so until I find one that has been made just for it I will keep using it.
on 8 March 2011
After promptly receiving this product I was quick to test and see if it was up to all the reviews it has received.

Even though the product sits snug there is no seal at the bottom (device does not fall out) and also at the top there are three small holes for you to put in your head phones. As the illustration was of the iPhone I made the mistake of assuming that there would be only one hole for ear phones.

Whilst I enjoy running in the sun the British weather does not shine most of the time, so as a result water would run down through the top remaining holes and thus damaging my product.
I therefore cannot use whilst running in light rain.

Please do not take this the wrong way but I bought this for all weather use. Nice product but there just simply isnt anything for dedicated runners.
on 18 October 2014
Great product, does the job & does it well. Been using it regularly at the gym for a few weeks now during both my cardio sessions including running on the treadmill & working with weights. Stays on my arm securely. I like how there's facility to loop the earphones cable around instead of having it flapping around when I used to hold the phone in my hand. Can easily still swipe the screen on the phone whilst in the holder. All good!
on 17 July 2010
Works well with Nokian N8 (capacitive screen) as well as Nokia N900 (resistive screen). The strap length seems to be fitted for skinny people, and if you work out a lot at the gym, you may be pushing the limits of the strap (or if you have fat arms). It seems to stretch a bit in use though. I am 186cm/88kg rather slim bodied guy, and the strap is JUST long enough.