Customer reviews

My Fair Lady
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 26 February 2010
This is definitely my favourite show! Suave Rex Harrison, wonderful Julie Andrews and a host of other marvellous characters! My old LP record, bought more than thirty years ago, was damaged and I decided I couldn't be without it. As an added bonus, the CD has archived interviews with the stars made just after the recording session had finished.
on 30 September 2011
The CD is as clear and sharp as one might hope for with interviews at the end after what is claimed to be a fourteen hour stint in the recording studios. Harrison was aged 35 and Andrews only 20 at the time of the recording. It makes one realise just how old one is becoming!
on 28 April 2011
This is the original sound track from the 1950s, if you are a lover of shows from that era then this is for you.
on 25 September 2013
Having heard the LP many many times in my youth, I decided I had to have a digital copy when I throw away my record player. This is a faithful copy of the original and a real classic stage musical.
on 2 June 2013
Different from the Rex Harrison version, but very good and enjoyable. Ian Richardson has a remarkable voice and makes an excellent Higgins
on 20 January 2010
Bought this to replace a badly worn vinyl LPLoewe - My Fair Lady.Great Value.
on 2 November 2013
This is an absolute classic set and every jazz lover should have it in their collection. I first heard this when I was ten years old and I liked it even then - it was the first jazz album I had ever heard (that's about fifty five years ago) and I reckon I could whistle every note in perfect synch with the three stars.

This music is as close to perfection as makes no difference. Previn is excellent, showing great taste and swing; Shelly Manne performs as only he can with wit, sensitivity and musicality; Leroy Vinegar gives a stunning performance on bass - together the amalgam is superlative.
on 21 February 2015