on 20 December 2013
This is Britney back to her old self. Making some great music. I'm a bit picky about the songs I listen to and often an album has some songs that I just skip over. Not this one. I'm actually enjoying every song. Worth getting if you like Britney. If your not sure then try the track demos and that will give you a good idea of the songs.
on 17 January 2014
First few times listening to it I was disaponted...but I now just LOVE this CD. I think it's actually much better than her previous one. Still some songs with machined voice but you have Britney's voice clear and real on a lot of songs and for me it really makes the difference. I much prefer the real Britney.
on 19 December 2014
Poor effort Britney! :(
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 December 2013
My boyfriend and I loved this album, and it came so quick, definitely would recommend you purchase this album. Excellent condition :) If you love Britney then this is the perfect stocking filler and a must have for 2014 :)
on 2 December 2013
The Queen of Pop is back with her most personal album yet!!
Don't hesitate or debate whether to buy this or not just BUY IT.. you won't regret it.
on 28 December 2013
As ever Britney finds herself trendsetting and ahead of the curve at every turn. Full of heartfelt and personal tracks the album is a mix of the soft and the dance-inspired.
on 20 January 2014
Fantastic album, amazing range of songs, a true Britney album through & through. Makes me want to dance around like a loon!
on 27 December 2013
This album is great a really good comeback. Brightest morning star is a lovely song my fave along with alien till your gone
on 7 March 2014
Britneys audience has grown up, this music is for their children I think, just not anywhere near as good as the last cd
on 4 December 2013
After nearly a year waiting when it got confirmed Britney was releasing an album in 2013, the wait has been totally worth it. Once again, the woman has brought out an amazing piece of work. After releasing Femme Fatale, I wondered how she would match-up to being just as good or better than it. The selection of songs on Britney Jean has a great mix of stuff, from EDM tracks, to Hip-Hop tracks, to a few Pop Ballads, plus a big improvement with Britney vocally too. She said she had been working with vocal coaches for the album and the upcoming Piece of Me show she has in this Vegas Residence stuff. It's also great to see Britney have a lot of writing credits to this as well. Lots of great people on here like Will.I.Am, William Orbit, David Guetta, the rapper T.I. and even the surprise collaboration with her younger sister, Jamie Lynn who I didn't know sung, I just thought she was an actress on that old show on Nickelodeon, Zoey 101. Even with Katy Perry writing one of the songs too, and Danny O'Donoghue from The Script. As a big fan of Pop and Electronic music, my favourite tracks are the album's lead single, Work B**ch, including It Should Be Easy, Til It's Gone and Body Ache (which would make a perfect single). The song Perfume as well is also a great song. I'm happy with this album and if you're a Britney fan then I do recommend this album.