VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 December 2013
I don't know much about any of the artists on this sampler and I am no expert on World Music. Having said that, this is a mix of music from Africa and South America and sometiems a mix of the 2. The sound qulaity is great. The music is exciting, interesting and entertaining. This is a complilation that is really worth getting and it works really well. A really good listen. I will be checking out more from some of the artists from this sampler. A truly great sampler which is in itself a very good album. Highly recommended.
on 12 December 2013
Nick gold produces the best world music currently available. Listen to the selections and then buy some of the albums. Unlike most samplers, where they pick one of the best tracks, world Circuit albums are 'all killer, no filler' so buy in confidence.
on 23 December 2013
I've only had a couple of listens so far but there's some brilliant material on this sampler. I'm fairly certain it will lead me to a purchase or two in the World Music department.
on 3 September 2016
Thanks
on 4 December 2013
I've only listened to this once and this is a really good sample CD. I prefer the African music but the other tracks are a good introduction. Try it, you'll enjoy this introduction.
on 19 March 2014
Nice to listen to think it will grow on me the more I hear it . very modern should go far .
on 19 January 2015
EXCELLENT
on 1 January 2014
Surprised that this was offered for free. I'd have paid for it! Mostly Latin or African - maybe other world music could have been included but that is being nit picky. Overall a good selection with some outstanding tracks.
on 28 December 2013
A nice collection of tracks, but little that's new to me. If you are new to world music I suspect its great.
on 5 December 2013
This is a great introduction to music from around the world.Packed with wonderful music and it was a free download.Can't get any better than that.