on 30 June 2014
Awww so sad the book came to an end! Thoroughly enjoyed this book as I did the others in this series. Will there be any more?? Top book and story, thank you Kristen Middleton, from one happy fan.
on 4 August 2016
I give the whole series 5 stars, it sent me on an emotional rollercoaster. This book did not cheat and every character make it due to some miracle every time something bad happens. Some characters made it and others didn't but you can tell a lot of effort was put into giving their characters their own personalities. I loved how the story progressed but I am still a little confused for example by the white truck phenomenon.
on 25 August 2015
I really enjoyed this series, and was looking forward to this book, when the author went for the 'God theme'. Really! I have read a lot of this authors work and know she can do so much better! This could have had a really good ending! They saved a doctor who had the cure or anything else! Shame to ruin a perfectly good series
on 12 May 2014
Well written stories very fast paced with some very entertaining characters. Not a genre I usually like but I have to say I couldn't put it down! I read all five books over two days and really enjoyed them, i recommend this series to all.
on 3 August 2016
Really enjoyed all 5 books. Characters were great and all fun, wonderful or as intended a little frightening. My only grow is I wish very much the author would consider writing more!
on 13 January 2014
Five star rating for a five star read. Short but sweet. I really enjoyed this series. I highly recommend that u check this series out and any other books written by this fab author.
on 28 November 2013
Laughed and cried great book twists and turns good storyline well done kristen, top marks again gonna read night talkers again now just as good.
on 27 March 2015
This one is a little bit weird but still an enjoyable read ..as zombie apocalypses go it was well worth the wait for the conclusion
on 15 February 2014
Good read. Perfect finish to a series of books I recommend. Author is one I ill keep an eye . Out for future titles.
on 28 June 2014
Going to defiantly look out for this author. Good story line couldn't put it down !! Definitely buy this book!