Format: DVD|Change

on 13 June 2014
I've taken the train from London to Edinburgh many times and have always loved the scenery above Newcastle. Then I got hooked on "Vera" and "George Gently" and Kevin Whately's accent, never realizing what they held in common. Basically this American who loves to travel in Great Britain knew nothing about Northumberland and it took Robson Green to show me what was already holding my attention. I've watched this three times because I'm making plans to travel there to Northumberland. More fun than a Rick Steves' program and he's quite good. But then Robson Green is truly fun. Send him more places!
on 22 February 2014
Have spent about 30 years of my life in that county and although have never been a fran of Robson Green, I have changed my mind as he does this so well. I watched it on TV and enjoyed it so much that will now be able to watch the DVD whenever I get homesick for that beautiful unspoiled county, there is nowhere else in England to compare.
on 9 January 2014
Great introduction to Northumberland. We are moving up north very soon and it's given us some great ideas for places to visit. Robson Green just does it for me, I love his easy style and manner.
on 2 March 2014
David is in a home now with Alzhimers, But put on Robson Green especially with all of his home land Northumberland
he also likes the fishing ones. Whenever Robson laughs David laughs as well, . so thank you for the tour around Northumberland.
and giving a lot of pleasure to all the residents in the Home.
on 26 February 2014
This was bought as a Pre Order for a Christmas Pressent for my Dad. It arrived on the day it came out on realise and Dad has watched it all already. As a family we all love Northumbria but Dad enjoyed watching this seris on the television so loved his Christmas surprise although I had to give him an I owe you on Christmas Morning it was somthing for him to look forward to.
on 8 February 2014
this programme was a true reflection of life up in the north, showing the places and people at their very best. Robson"s easy styyle of chat was making people at ease and this came over on the show
on 27 April 2014
This is a wonderful show. Robson Green's compassion for his home county is so apparent and contagious I wanted to make plans to go visit right away. I don't think they could have chosen a better representative for Northumberland than Robson. Besides him showing some of the beautiful sites of his home area. It also made me open up my eyes about the area I live in right now. I am starting slow and going on walks at some of the areas in my county I have never before explored. So this program has been influential in more than 1 way. I can highly recommend this program. If you planning on visiting Northumberland this will give you some very good starting points and if you can't visit there, it really encourages you to look around your own surroundings and maybe start there!
on 3 February 2014
it was as expected and enjoyable, but would have been improved if it had not still been in episodes, but flowed through. Never the less it was what I wanted, to send to a relative from Northumberland now living in Australia
on 14 February 2014
My family moved to Australia in 1961, we are all from Northumberland. I was born in Keilder and my father, who worked in the forests in the Keilder area, and brothers were born in Hexham, my sisters were born in the area too. Robson brought great delight and happiness for all of my siblings as we were able to experience Robson's passion for Northumberland. We loved the dvd and hope that Robson will do another with the same passion and love for the region he obviously enjoys.

We were living in Hexham before moving to Australia and we have cousins still living in the area who we have been able to visit in the past 10 years. Thank you Robson for the memories.
on 8 March 2014
I watched this on ITV & then bought it to send to an expat Geordie living in New Zealand who also absolutely loved it. Just the right mix of stunning scenery, interesting facts & stories and the usual charms & warm humour from Robson Green.