Customer reviews

on 31 August 2016
I love my converse baseball boots I do,ideal for those summer months(where as the summer gone?and can we find it?)these are very comfy and feels like you're actually walking on air,and even sponged flooring too,feel so so nice,of course they do need wearing in a fair bit but after that?Hey they fit like a good glove,but gloves don't fit feet,have you seen anyone wearing gloves on their feet?and converse on their hands?well it's a good job you haven't seen me isn't it!!!!
on 30 November 2014
I'm on a tight budget and whilst I've always splashed out and treated my self to Converse because they last me about 18 months I always bought my teenage daughter cheap versions. The cheapo version priced around £13 were only lasting her about six weeks and I was getting increasingly frustrated. So I bought her a pair of the real thing in the sales for £27, on the condition that if she wrecked them in the space of a few weeks I was entitled to kill her - they lasted six months!
I've never looked back since. These shoes might e pricey at times but they last and are value for money.
on 15 September 2014
Took absolutely AGES to arrive - was thinking of canx the order it was that long. Other then that usual Converse quality, fits well, not fake as some people seem to think lol - triple checked these against other pairs that I know are not fake.

But with confidence, just leave a few weeks for delivery lol.
on 9 April 2015
This product is fake. Not official and in no way real. If you want real converse. Do not buy these!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 June 2016
Build quality is excellent as expected - I ordered slightly large because of the other reviews but turns out it is too big. Order your normal size.
on 24 February 2014
Good shoes, always liked them, BUT, the way I walk, I must put my toes down first, and the rubber splits from the fabric at the front, so they didn't last long and I do not wear converse high tops any more.

Apart from that, they are great quality canvas shows, and very stylish!

I would highly recommend that you buy a pair!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
on 19 May 2015
AVOID! I suspect these are fake. The Converse tag on the ankle smudged when it got wet and the quality was not what I would expect from Converse. If you want to buy something poor quality that looks similar to Converse I'm sure you can find cheaper knock offs elsewhere.
on 31 May 2017
You know what you're getting with Chucks, so probably don't need this review. My feet are wide so I buy a size up from my usual.
on 2 August 2014
There is nothing to dislike. Perfect fit, size 10 for me. I'm not always sure if I'm 43 or 44 in Eur size, but this is perfect and very comfortable. The tag on the heel will probably tear of from wear one day though. I wear heels quite fast for some reason. But I will probably buy this again when this pair will wear out.
on 8 August 2016
Excellent as always I use for powerlifting and have tried other shoes but none cone close to matching this one