Customer reviews

on 2 December 2013
Great shoes. Considering how I have worn this shoes since receiving it I expected a damage, but not this shoe. It is still shinning and looking great and the leather must be real becasue it does not slack or easily go through the usual wear and tear like most. So for me this is good value or money. I wear it mostly in the office when I need my feet to rest from too much heels and sometimes during my numerous outings.

I love it and would recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 October 2012
A xmas present for my daughter but the price I paid could easily be a stocking filler! A very good quality patent leather with leather linings. A little unsure of fit and working out continental sizes but feel these will be just fine. Not a heavy duty walking shoe but perhaps to slip in a bag (handbags are so big these days), when out and needing to take a break from heels. Another person summed these shoes up well as she had purchased them for a long flight. They look classy and feel very supple.
on 7 May 2013
Absolutely love these shoes - so comfortable, although they aren't anything like the colour illustrated. More of a yellow-cream colour, but great anyway.
on 13 November 2012
was very pleased with this product - would purchase again and would thoroughly recommend these to a prospective buyer - good fit
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 September 2012
Beautiful shoes. Very comfortable. I bought them for a long plane trip and they will do just the job. They were packed well and came in individual bags.

See one answered question